Gerard Piqué

Galning

pique was awesome :worthy: Especially considering he was on a yellow for about 85 mins. Great performance!

Make that 88 minutes! :)
Indeed, great performance by Piqué. Tonight has really shown that our defence is brilliant even when playing Alves+Alba... As long as Piqué and Puyol are playing.

N

Noldorin

Make that 88 minutes! :)
Indeed, great performance by Piqué. Tonight has really shown that our defence is brilliant even when playing Alves+Alba... As long as Piqué and Puyol are playing.

Indeed. If they all put in the effort tracking back and are focused, we have a back 4 that works very well. I'm looking forward to seeing it in action again.

Pepe Silvia

pique was on another level.

to bring up my point about him needing to be more consistent, just refer back to the 'lighter' situation to see how easily he can lose focus in the end goal. yes he was injured but even puyol knew it was nothing serious and about 'getting your head back in the game'. want to see more of pique's beast mode, because he had it working for him today. he was really good.

hellsangel1

This was the best match that he has played in a long, long time . I was really worried after he picked up the yellow card so early in the match and we all know the shenanigans of the Madrid players but Pique hardly put a foot wrong after that. Also, what a difference does it make when you're playing alongside a world-class experience defender as opposed to someone like Mascherano, really shows you the importance of having a stable partnership in the centre of defense.

Looks like Pique's back to his best. In fact, the entire defense seems to be back to their best.

IMO, this could be what makes the difference between us winning the CL and... well... not winning it.

Home of Barca Fans