Gerard Piqué

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
I think Pique is actually underrated for his defending. His best attribute is positioning himself so that he cuts off all the dangerous options from the opposition. He just doesn't give them any open space to find a killer pass or shot in. That's why teams hardly ever get a break on the side that he is playing. In fact the only way they even get behind the defense is because of Mascherano wandering in no mans land. Pique has great defensive ability and unrivaled attacking ability for a center back. He's fairly weak for a guy who is 6'4 though.

Leo10

Teaches Messi a lesson on how to dedicate a goal to a newborn. The fact that he is a defender doesn't bother him. :worthy:

F

Flavia

@3gerardpique
Muy feliz por la victoria y la clasificación! Happy to score the goal! Milan's first goal! pic.twitter.com/aNkUthwz

29adki.jpg

Darko

seriously though,playing him as a striker when we are in need of goals in the last 10 minutes is not a bad idea

Stric

I remember reading an article some time ago, it was about defenders who could make it as CFs, I think Pique was somewhere at the top of the list. :lol:

abual3bed1

It's about Pique picking his son's name, they made it look like it's a CL draw. Pique is wishing to not pick that danish team Nordsjaelland in the 1st pic.

then he picked Milan and he was relieved.

Home of Barca Fans