Gerard Piqué

E

emoshanal830

Fast? :lol: Against slower players, then yes.

dude of course! fast against slower players....how can u be fast against faster players....its not like he's the fastest guy in the world....but he is fast, tall,strong and have everything a perfect defender needs...

Galning

Thanks for the vid Evil!
Great skill by Piqué, this should get the same amount of respect as a nice goal.

Zqa-

dude of course! fast against slower players....how can u be fast against faster players....its not like he's the fastest guy in the world....but he is fast, tall,strong and have everything a perfect defender needs...

Well, you got the point. Congratulations!

Zqa-

I actually think Dima is faster than Piqué. Anyway. Well, obviously not all opposing strikers, but some, yes. He doesn't need speed though, he got a nice view of the game, and know the exact time to go into a challenge.

Galning

I don't think so, Piqué is a tiny bit faster imo. It could be possible that Chygrynskiy is faster, we've seen so little of him.

Jaumet

All round Nice Guy
No one is as fast as light - light travells at 299 792 458 m / s !

I just had a big bang moment ay ?

Evil

Shabazz
I actually think Dima is faster than Piqué. Anyway. Well, obviously not all opposing strikers, but some, yes. He doesn't need speed though, he got a nice view of the game, and know the exact time to go into a challenge.

I can make a video for you like showing Pique's speed and Dima's speed, but I really don't feel up to it because if you ask anyone on here they'll tell you Pique is faster. Btw, do you remember the Atletico match?

Plip

Cardenal de Catalunya
This just in: Piqué has scored once again for Spain. That's quite an unusual score count for a CB!

Home of Barca Fans