Gerard Piqué

Rulz

2009 Internet Champion
I HEART PIQUE!

Just wanted to make it official. If he and Zlatan ever have a baby together, I would fight Angelina Jolie to the death for adoption rights.

F

FCB_Titi_LB

I HEART PIQUE!

Just wanted to make it official. If he and Zlatan ever have a baby together, I would fight Angelina Jolie to the death for adoption rights.
Honestly i loved his entrance last year but now im sick of that guy..we know him..he aint original..he doesnt surprise us.

F

FCB_Titi_LB

Henry,thats why he runs so slow these days and always hurt or titto ..always complaining to the ref

ryuken

Well the other teams keep on hacking us and the ref didnt do shiet, so we must keep on complaining

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
i love what tito did that is the assistant job pep can not get thrown out so tito had to show some balls... although kicking that ball on the field was a bit much

[FCB]Messi[10

I got a question for the members here on the forum, would you think people would ever compare Pique to the great Beckenbauer? I think it is possible for Pique to be compared to Beckenbauer.

E

emoshanal830

I think this guy can get better than Puyol.........Im saying this bcoz he have Puyol to look to and learn from (lucky him :) ) which many dun have.....and puyi's a legend so if u have a legend to learn from and if ure a quik learner like pIque....ure life can onli get better

C

che1414

i really like the way he´s playing... so cool and uncaring... he is really doing a lot to organise new attacks, especially his interaction with the midfield and his long passes!! he is the example for a modern center back

henriklarsson7

hes currently a 90 on soccer manager, what do you think his next rating change will be? signed him for 8.8 for my inter team before he up to a 90 :D

Home of Barca Fans