Gerard Piqué

Stric

If you count Bartra (which Tito doesn't) and a non-injured Puyol, then sure, Pique's right. But unfortunately, this season we've had Mascherano and Puyol injured at the same time, and Bartra didn't play. Next season we can count on Puyol even less, and if Tito continues to treat Bartra the way he has so far, then we need 2 CBs.

goope

Pique: "Mourinho saying he broke Barça's dominance? I don't see it that way. When he arrived, Madrid were 3 points behind, now 15." [cope]

I know which will be the most retweeted tweet tomorrow.

Semi-Neutral

Sir Alupp Heynrguson
Pique, as much as I love you, I think we'd all appreciate if you spent less time tweeting and more time TRYING TO PLAY WELL.

Thanks. :)

F

Flavia

If you count Bartra (which Tito doesn't) and a non-injured Puyol, then sure, Pique's right. But unfortunately, this season we've had Mascherano and Puyol injured at the same time, and Bartra didn't play. Next season we can count on Puyol even less, and if Tito continues to treat Bartra the way he has so far, then we need 2 CBs.
Maybe Pique is also counting Adriano :troll:

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Yeah I agree. Of all the players to open his mouth based on performances, he has the least room to talk, and yet he always seems to be running his mouth. Really tired of him.
It's not running mouth... It's just that he gave a due reply to Mourinho, which he deserves IMHO.

Regarding Pique being the one 'running' his mouth I guess it's because he is the only one that has any English knowledge in our team. So it's only natural he is the one whose statements come out more often. Also he is the one who can give statements with tongue in his cheek so he's probably advised to talk to the press more often

MagicianMessi

Pique: "Mourinho saying he broke Barça's dominance? I don't see it that way. When he arrived, Madrid were 3 points behind, now 15." [cope]

I know which will be the most retweeted tweet tomorrow.

I am not defending Mourinho but he is right.Look at the stats under Mourinho

League
----------------
29 November 2010 Barcelona Real Madrid 5–0
16 April 2011 Real Madrid Barcelona 1–1
10 December 2011 Real Madrid Barcelona 1–3
21 April 2012 Barcelona Real Madrid 1–2
7 October 2012 Barcelona Real Madrid 2–2
2 March 2013 Real Madrid Barcelona 2–1

Copa Del Ray
------------------------
Real Madrid Barcelona 1–0
Real Madrid Barcelona 1–2
Barcelona Real Madrid 2–2
Real Madrid Barcelona 1–1
Barcelona Real Madrid 1–3

Spanish Super Cups
-------------------
Real Madrid Barcelona 2–2
Barcelona Real Madrid 3–2
Barcelona Real Madrid 3–2
Real Madrid Barcelona 2–1

CL
-------------
Real Madrid Barcelona 0–2
Barcelona Real Madrid 1–1

Total-17 W-7 L-5 D-5

After that humiliating loss of 5-0 they came back they dominated every el clasicos for the last two seasons.So I think Mourinho have the right to say that he broke the dominance of barca.

MagicianMessi

he doesn't know what he is talking. He still think he is a superman and he can defend alone. We know that he screws up most of the time.Sometimes why is he still top rated defender..

Meitux

he doesn't know what he is talking. He still think he is a superman and he can defend alone. We know that he screws up most of the time.Sometimes why is he still top rated defender..
it was strange seeing him in the best line up,considering that he had a horrible 2011-2012 season.Maybe reputation counts more for them...

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans