Gerard Piqué

MagicianMessi

The Pique hate around here is inexplicable. :lol: The guy can't take a breath without being criticized.

Even I liked Pique a lot for his awsome performance for his first 3 seasons but seeing his horrible defence skills for the last two seasons I am not sure I can't stand with his performances.

I am hoping bringing CBs will give competition in defence and that will improve him. Now there is no competition so even if he plays badly his place is secure for coming games and he knows this better than anyone.

Meitux

Even I liked Pique a lot for his awsome performance for his first 3 seasons but seeing his horrible defence skills for the last two seasons I am not sure I can't stand with his performances.

I am hoping bringing CBs will give competition in defence and that will improve him. Now there is no competition so even if he plays badly his place is secure for coming games and he knows this better than anyone.
yeah,we need to bring CB.bench him and make him not sure for his position,i dont know if he improves by then but he will need to step up if he needs to be a starter

Mr Hulot

Zlatan is jealous!

Divertides_entrenament_39_.v1370867953.JPG

Meitux

By the way, i remembered that now.Did anybody see Haitis goal in the friendly?The guy who scored the goal ran through him and Albiol like they were stopped,man that was some real bad defending..

Semi-Neutral

Sir Alupp Heynrguson
I assume he saw Albiol running up and stopped running because he would have crashed into him. Not to mention aside from the goal he was amazing, making clutch tackles one after another and constantly intercepting their attacks.

Meitux

Yeah,the point is not to trust someone like Albiol,they could better block him and give away a foul better than let him through

Home of Barca Fans