Gerard Piqué

Ghost

I wouldn't call him a mess he was solid the whole tournment playing every minute and the red on Neymar just adds to the doubts but any defender would of got a red there with how Neymar can trick them.

He's is not a complete mess but he is one of the most unrealiable players on counter attacks. I bet my house even Crouch could outpace him.

Oh, and please don't post that video from 3 years ago of him catching Ronaldo because that was Pre-Shakira.

Barcilliant

He is a mess. He is not reliable. Being consistent is the hallmark of all great cbs. Pique has been off for a few seasons noq. Would love to see pique benched and Batra take his place. Batra has more potential but pique is the glamour puss so he will still be a starter.

Pepe Silvia

Pique is a hot mess. Anyone catch that nonchalant ball he played out the back that he tripped over? He has no intensity, he doesn't even seem to care.

Zebulun

he had a bad game.. but so did everyone else. Everyone was praising him up until the last game :shh:

loll, every game pique has a bad game since 08-09. Ramos usually bails him out so he looks "solid" but as soon as an attacker puts pressure on him he goes bonkers. this guy is seriously not good enough to be starting material.I agree with barcillant, we should give bartra equal chances to pique.

Meitux

I believe that he is too sure for his place both in Barcelona and the NT with the result of being lazy.So my opinion is that we dont need just 1 CB but 2,to bench him.. bring competition and make Pique fight for his place

hellsangel1

I laugh at the morons in here who used to say this guy is a great defender. I wonder for how long these guys have been actually watching football. Anybody that saw Serie A back in the late 80's, 90's and early 2000's would know what a great defender plays like.

adil_909

pique needs puyol to slap him back to form.

tumblr_lxu5irJ1VU1qlq3m0o2_400.gif

Home of Barca Fans