Gerard Piqué

0n0mat0p0eia

It should be in the contract of all new players, our players should not be allowed to have girlfriends (or boyfriends), kids or any other distractions - they should all be practicing the healthy mental lifestyle of monks. For best group cohesiveness they should also live in the same house 24/7 ALWAYS wearing the Barca kit.

can't tell if this lad is serious or joking. sad thing is that i'm pretty sure he's serious. brilliant plan my son, you deserve a medal!

He wasn't serious; he was being sarcastic to ppl who suggest that footballers should eat/breathe/sleep Barca and not have a life with their hottie gf.

(i think)

F

Flavia

If your GF leads a glittering life style, that will hurt your performance... Happened with Beckham, I reckon it did with Pique too

I think Pique already had that lifestyle before Shakira. Being a famous footballer is somewhat like being a rockstar, nowadays.

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
The fact that he's easily distracted remains, it doesn't matter if it's Shakira, Posh Spice, his kid, his dog, his car or whatever... The guy should be focused on the pitch, once the game is over he can do what he wants...

I think the club and management have been too easy on him allowing him this level of relaxation...

0n0mat0p0eia

The fact that he's easily distracted remains, it doesn't matter if it's Shakira, Posh Spice, his kid, his dog, his car or whatever... The guy should be focused on the pitch, once the game is over he can do what he wants...

I think the club and management have been too easy on him allowing him this level of relaxation...

The problem is...Barca aren't overly-endowed in the CB department. The ability to bench a player sometimes tends to sharpen his focus, but when there's no-one else, Pique can just about play how he wants, or not, as happens in this case.

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
The problem is...Barca aren't overly-endowed in the CB department. The ability to bench a player sometimes tends to sharpen his focus, but when there's no-one else, Pique can just about play how he wants, or not, as happens in this case.

The CB issue is nothing new, it has been present for the last 2 or 3 seasons and everyone in the club has turned a blind eye on it... Having no competition for him and considering him a pillar of the team without earning it is entirely the management's fault...

Ursegor

World Champion
Pique: "Thiago Silva? All great players are welcome. But we should also count on the players who are here already. Bartra, Puyi, Masche..."

He's so shitting himself. He knows that if Silva comes that we'll play Silva-Puyol in defense and not Silva-Pique.

Silva-Puyol. :worthy:

mixer

Pique: "Thiago Silva? All great players are welcome. But we should also count on the players who are here already. Bartra, Puyi, Masche..."

He's so shitting himself. He knows that if Silva comes that we'll play Silva-Puyol in defense and not Silva-Pique.

Silva-Puyol. :worthy:
Pique: "Rooney? He can be one of the three best players in the world. He'd fit in, although he's just one of the many names out there." [sp]

yeah... he wants to buy rooney so there will be no money for a ThiagoSilva type of CB so he will have no player to compete with. seems legit

Stric

You guys are delusional if you think that Pique would not be a starter in any of those combinations.

Jadentheman

In reality he is afraid of the competition. Heck you can already see Pedro and Alexis in fear of Neymar and rightly so. At least Tello is up to the challenge.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

spark

Pathetic, really.

What happened to this guy? :facepalm:

Pique says grass is green>>> :facepalm: Pathetic. Shakira. Something about being nothing without Puyol. Its like a favorite pastime in this thread. Bash Pique regardless of what he says.

Last edited:

kollegah

masch>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>pique
passion?: masch yes pk no
pace? : masch yes pk no
tackles? masch yes pk no
covertible to dm?: masch yes pk no

Home of Barca Fans