Gerard Piqué

Meitux

masch>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>pique
passion?: masch yes pk no
pace? : masch yes pk no
tackles? masch yes pk no
covertible to dm?: masch yes pk no
Not defending Pique but Mascherano may have some of those you say but there arent the main abilities for CB.And really who cares about Mascherano playing DM for barcelona which he wont do actually anytime soon,by the way DM is his main position..........

Butaan4barca

masch>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>pique
passion?: masch yes pk no
pace? : masch yes pk no
tackles? masch yes pk no
covertible to dm?: masch yes pk no

edit.

covertible to dm?: masch yes pk (would be one of the best)

I think pique's skill and attributes are best best suited to a defensive mid.

He can read the game - check
descent in defense - (not good enough for main CB, but best for DM)
Can pass (Hell yes)
Ability to linkup defense plus attack (oh boy he can)
has the phisque to bully around (sheck)

we can buy a cb, use bartra more often. start using pique in cb/dm sub roles, sell song and generate the money needed to cb.

Stric

Whichever CB comes won't be Pique's competition most of the time, anyway. A CB is being brought in (I hope) to cover for Puyi's/Mascherano's spot primarily.

MagicianMessi

Then that's too bad. If nobody is challenging for his starting lineup then he is going to be the same shitty defender we saw last season.
FYI puyol and Masch is better than pique.

Pique competing in the World Series of Poker ( the most important poker tournament). He has done pretty well so far (day 1). At one point he was the second best player of the spanish team (20 spaniards). Every player starts with 30,000 points and so far Pique has achieved 60,000. I just wanted to throw out out there in case someone was interested.
SEE i knew he had a talent, i just knew football wasn't one of them :pep:

proxy.jpg

Pique_EPT_Barcelona_2011-33048_476x316.jpg

Last edited:

Brombi

He went down hill as soon as he met with Shakira, not saying it was her fault but he definitely got distracted and has been since..

Home of Barca Fans