Gerard Piqué

Truthist

^^^ Yeah very demanding for the other centre back who has to cover your backside every time you get skinned.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

psychotsek

Haha he sure keeps pushing it with comments like these.Im in no way a Pique fan but he gets the most of the blame for our sloppy defence where he shouldn't.

Pepe Silvia

Does this guy take prescription pills or something? He looks like he's ready for a nap at a Champions League press conference. SMH
1237911_10152006108124305_1149114006_n.jpg

Ursegor

World Champion
As hard as the fans can be on Pique, we're still not criticizing him as often as he is criticizing other people..only in the last week he criticized Pep, Tito, Tata, the fans, Real Madrid and the press..and still found the time to train, play a poker tournament and act as Barca president.

:worthy:

alex88bg

Pique is really getting on my nerves with his attitude and the approach to the team.If he fixed atleast 1 error in 3 games he makes it would be so much easier for everyone but no better make a victim out of yourself.He is such a dumbass he had one of the best CBs in history by his side for how many years now,and he hasnt learned a thing about being a man and a footballer.What a complete waste of Puyols time.

barcanuck

You guys are forgetting he is the only natural born CB out there. That's what I'm guessing he is saying when he says it's demanding to play with midgets at the back who are not natural CBs.

Barcilliant

Just bench him for heavens sake. When we buy a CB (if we don't Rosell should be removed asap)or two we should bench his ass. If someone like Casillas can be benched why not Pique. This is professional football and there are no sacred cows here.

Barcilliant

Because he loves to attack and thinks he's a beast in the air which he's not. Couple that we with Two attacking full backs and you have 75% of barca defensive problems

Well said. There is virtually no one who defends or is a proper defender. Pique is the only "proper" defender and he has been shit for 3 seasons. You simply cant win a CL with a defence like this.

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
Why does he have to say thing about RM in every press conference/interview? It's annoying, and makes us look weak in my opinion...

Cule4life

The Culest
Why does he have to say thing about RM in every press conference/interview? It's annoying, and makes us look weak in my opinion...

Maybe to deflect attention from his performances or pander to Catalan pride which is what has saved him from getting his "hips" glued to the bench

Semi-Neutral

Sir Alupp Heynrguson
No comments on his goal? :(

That just shows that the haters have nothing to say. :cool:

Pique played much better than Mascherano imo, as he wasn't getting constantly beaten and was a solid presence in the back four, also took his goal nicely.

F

Flavia

No comments on his goal? :(

That just shows that the haters have nothing to say. :cool:

Pique played much better than Mascherano imo, as he wasn't getting constantly beaten and was a solid presence in the back four, also took his goal nicely.

Bojan owned them both today :p
His goal was nice, and he was a bit better than the previous game, but still a long way to go to be Piquenbauer again.

alex88bg

He was better today and maybe all that criticism got to his head bcs he deserved it.Well we are not haters man we just want him to perform as we know he can,i dont want him out of the team i want him to succeed.Pique still needs a lot more training and a lot more thinking about himself on that pitch.Keep it going Pique u can do it just hard work.

Home of Barca Fans