Gerard Piqué

Trickykid

This guy... Bloody hell he can be so damn infuriating! He plays a rock solid game, only to make a complete buffoon of himself at their goal.

Step it up, Geri!

Truthist

It's hard to say if he had a fine when Sociedad rarely got into our half most of the game. Got caught on the wrong side for their goal but it can happen.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Maria

Unfortunatelly I've reached a point where I think that I can't really be objective when I see Pique play, when in the past he was one of my favourite players. A new CB who can challenge him I think it would have done wonders for his motivation and his performances(like it did for Pedro and Alexis)..:(

Last edited:
F

Flavia

Unfortunatelly I've reached a point were I think that I can't really be objective when I see Pique play, when in the past he was one of my favourite players. A new CB who can challenge him I think it would have done wonders for his motivation and his performances(like it did for Pedro and Alexis)..:(

Yeah... I still hope someone will be brought on winter.

Ursegor

World Champion
Unfortunatelly I've reached a point were I think that I can't really be objective when I see Pique play, when in the past he was one of my favourite players. A new CB who can challenge him I think it would have done wonders for his motivation and his performances(like it did for Pedro and Alexis)..:(

That's the spirit. Let it all out. This is the right thread for it. :neymar:

Maria

That's the spirit. Let it all out. This is the right thread for it. :neymar:

That's what I'm going to do. :)

Piqué: "La gente no se da cuenta de las cosas aunque les expliques las cosas con hechos"
"The people don't understand certain things, even if you explain them with facts."

And that coming from someone who said that we don't need a CB, even if it's clear that we do. I just want to cry.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Wonder if Tata regrets his decision not to sign a defender.
As long as Messi and co. score a poker we're all good but there will come a time when the matches will be close and result depend on our defensive performance.

Semi-Neutral

Sir Alupp Heynrguson
How about we wait to play big teams until we say our defense will be destroyed by them? So far, we've looked more or less comfortable defensively in all our games (even without possession), the only time when we were scared was against Atletico.

Stric

I don't think he regrets it... I don't think they had a player in mind that they were able to buy, but didn't.

Vapor

of925c.jpg

I don't know... I could be reading too much into things... but he doesn't seem like he's all "here" lately to me... like something is on his mind, or something. Hard to put a finger on it, but he's definitely not himself, far from the Piquenbauer he can be. Dudes been in a funk for a little bit now, in my eyes.

On the plus side, there's definitely a lot of room for improvement, it can only go up from here lol. Hope he snaps out of it soon.

Last edited:

flamenco

Sure Piquenbauer's made a foul of himself vs Sociedad but he did great in the game vs Rayo, even scored.
He's not a robot, you know, all alone in his position, he gets burnt out since he'snot being rested much like Iniesta, Cesc, Alexis and others...
Of course the club messed up in not signing a CB this summer....:iniesta:

Home of Barca Fans