Gerard Piqué

Devils

He's playing a role that many (I included) never thought he would play in the back-line, a leader.

Really hope he keeps it up.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
He is having a great season. I wonder if people still want him out..... I was wrong and changed my opinion on him last year and I hope his critics now does that as well.

It's like the guys who thinks Victor is bad due to his brainfarts even though he has always been a very underrated keeper and world class. The same case with Pique who has really stepped up this season. Have had few brainfarts and really bad matches, but only very few of those. Apart from that he has been immense.

Geri is taking responsibility turning into a leader.

Last edited:

FC B

Easily the best Barca player today. It is such a shame he couldn't place it into the net on that attempt.

Ronnie10

1Qt3-uxqQcQ.jpg

Egert

Estonian Culé
I am nor worried about Pique. He has been in great form and I hope that he can keep that form up until the end of the season.

aaron101

The problem is, Pique has been overplayed for 2 seasons now. Out of all our CBs he's got the most played games. He always play week-in week-out. He's becoming like a true leader at the back. We really need his leadership now that Puyol is leaving at the end of the season.

F

Flavia

4 weeks... Damn it. No Valdes and no Pique. Suddenly everything is a ten fold harder.

Home of Barca Fans