Gerard Piqué

Egert

Estonian Culé
Please Gerard, come back soon. We need you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CatalinR10

Please Gerard, come back soon. We need you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We need him for what ?

We already lost all titles.

He shouldn't be rushed back for nothing. Just get a proper recovery to be fit for the world cup.

Egert

Estonian Culé
We need him for what ?

We already lost all titles.

He shouldn't be rushed back for nothing. Just get a proper recovery to be fit for the world cup.

We need him in our defense. He is our best CB and without him our defense is very very bad. Maybe yeah, we don't need him for this season anymore but we need to belive that Atletico or Real will drop points and we will have a chance of winning the league.

Crixus

Barcelona centre back Gerard Pique, recovering from a hip injury, won't be available for Sunday's league game against Villarreal. [cope]

L

linetty

Bl0tB2fIQAAPTFR.jpg:large

dat beard

I

instinct

Pique: "I was in terrible pain after my hip injury. It took me an hour to go from the bathroom to my bed, crawling over the floor."

I

instinct

Pique: "Barca have a bright future ahead and we trust the directors to reinforce the team"

Pique: "Tata should not be the only one to blame, in Barcelona we are one family so the blame should be on all of us"

Pique: "Messi is the best in history"

Pique: "We have no excuses for the poor form''

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR
Pique: "Barca have a bright future ahead and we trust the directors to reinforce the team"

Pique: "Tata should not be the only one to blame, in Barcelona we are one family so the blame should be on all of us"

Pique: "Messi is the best in history"

Pique: "We have no excuses for the poor form''

How random is that Messi quote? :D

Home of Barca Fans