Gerard Piqué

FC B

1922172_545604438877945_279179758_n.jpg

Why does he keep shaving his head? :shakeshead:

Because its too hot in july:troll:

Crixus

From his press conference .
Pique: "I'm very comfortable working under Luis Enrique"
Pique on Mathieu: "He is a very good player, he shouldn't have any problems trying to adapt to Barcelona"
Pique: "Mathieu is a great signing. He's tall, but fast. Tough, but also has a good pasing game. And left footed, which is what we needed."
Pique on having a day off: "We were relaxing and playing pool, trying to get to know the new players at the club"
Pique: "With the new manager it's a great challenge to get back to the Pique I used to be"
Pique: "Wayne Rooney is the best English player right now, he would definitely be in the top ten in the World"
Pique: "Van Gaal had a really good relationship with my Grandfather, I went his house & he pushed me to floor & said I wasn't tough enough"
Pique: "The level is very high, we can't expect to create new players every year from La Masia, but if they work hard then they can make it"
Pique: "I hope Cesc Fabregas is very happy at Chelsea"
Pique: "Last year we were lose to winning the cup and La Liga, however, we have great ingredients at this club to win things"
Pique: "Suarez is having a hard time, when he comes back he will be so anxious to show why he is one of the best players in the world"
Piqué: "Right now I don't see myself as being one of the best CBs in the world. I was once, not anymore. I didn't play a good WC either..."
Piqué:"You have to be one of the top 3 if you want to play for Barça.I think I can get back to that level and that is what I'm working for."
Piqué: "I think Luis Enrique can help me with that, I wouldn't be here if I didn't believe this."

Last edited:
L

linetty

Pique: "I'm no longer among the three best centre backs in the world, but I'm working hard to get back to that level. I think it's possible"

Unleash the beast, Pique.

I

instinct

I'm wondering what's the purpose of a press conference thread, if everyone still posts the quotes in the specific threads.

F

Flavia

Piqué: "Right now I don't see myself as being one of the best CBs in the world. I was once, not anymore. I didn't play a good WC either..."
Piqué:"You have to be one of the top 3 if you want to play for Barça.I think I can get back to that level and that is what I'm working for."
Piqué: "I think Luis Enrique can help me with that, I wouldn't be here if I didn't believe this."

Good thing he knows he has to improve.

Ursegor

World Champion
I'm wondering what's the purpose of a press conference thread, if everyone still posts the quotes in the specific threads.

Don't worry, I'm reading your thread regardless. It's actually better that the discussions are seperate IMO. If we have 2 pages of discussions about a specific presser and there is a new press conference again and people talk about both the thread will turn into a mess quickly. Prefer it as "read only" as Flavia's stats thread.

F

Flavia

Don't worry, I'm reading your thread regardless. It's actually better that the discussions are seperate IMO. If we have 2 pages of discussions about a specific presser and there is a new press conference again and people talk about both the thread will turn into a mess quickly. Prefer it as "read only" as Flavia's stats thread.

I agree with Ursegor... It's best if it's "read only", makes it easier to find and read the quotes.

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR
Sounds like Pique is very unsatisfied with himself at the moment. It is a good thing because he will probably step it up again.

The Van Gaal story is weird though.

Home of Barca Fans