Gerard Piqué

Cule4life

The Culest
Offloading Pique now is at best "unrealistic" plus his grandfather has very powerful connections within the club so it aint happening.

If Pique is offloaded and Benatia comes i will sport an avatar of the forum's choice. You can put this in the "See i told you thread"

CuleLife4Life

I forgot his grandfather was former president(?) before. Interesting why he didn't use his connections to make sure he didn't leave to Manchester Utd though.

I don't think they'll offload Pique but I can see him getting benched if he doesn't play up to Lucho's standard.

Pepe Silvia

Bartra takes his job more seriously than Pique and that bothers a lot of people, myself included. I won't be mad if he stays, after all he still has the skills to make a comeback, but I won't be losing any sleep if we offload him for Benatia either. I don't count on him like I used to... Stink bombs?! What are we in junior high school?

Richard.H

You guys are jumping the gun way too fast.

Keep in mind this rumor was posted by a forum member called Metaphysical, who has trolled this forum a lot over the past two years. He even quit this forum because he was tired of people criticizing him and got butthurt when people disagreed with him.

Second, Pique is a better player than Benatia. Pique knows the club in and out. He just needs discipline on and off the pitch. Also, to be fair, he had a good season last year. He was finally getting back to his old self. His worst season was by far the 11-12 season, WHICH WAS 2-3 SEASONS AGO. All of this exaggeration about his bad performances are starting to annoy me a bit.

Third, it makes no sense why we would buy Vermaelen and then immediately want Benatia right after. If that's the case, then buy Benatia in the first place so you could save the 20 mill you spent on verma. With Pique, if his behavior is such a big issue, just have a formal talk with him with in a separate room with Lucho, Zubi, and Bartomeu. These matters can be taken care of in a professional manner.

serghei

Would be stupid to sell him. Just bench him in some important games and he'll get the message. No need to go overboard with this, even though the guy's a total jerk sometimes. But the rumor is bogus anyway, made up by people who want their 5 min. fame.

raskolnikov

Lets face it, he has been in decline n and of the pitch ever since he started dating Shakira ( Dont blame he though, blame him) yet he continues to always get a pass because he is catalan and somehow destined to become club president since his grandfather was so every poor performance or unprofessional behaviour gets excused rather than frowned upon.
We all wanted Pique to grow up, became a quality defender and a leader yet he is none of those. For the last few years he has been more annoying than praise worthy for the majority of fans.
No need to be overly loyal with him him because of his background, if its possible to get rid of him and sign Benatia its best to do it. Allthough its most likely a bogus rumour.

Icarium

Lifestealer
Pique leaving is the stupidest rumour of this transfer window. If they really wanted benatia they could have just bought him instead of verminator and ginger head. Offloading pique for a silly reason makes no fucking sense. They bought a psycho maniac who fucking bites. Pique needs a good partner then he will become world class again. Benatia is overrated. Hummels is the only one I would sell pique for not benatia or Marcos or Silva or kompany.

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Tapatalk

L

linetty

Selo at it again. I'll just leave it as it is because a healthy and reasonable discussion with him is impossible.

Pique has been very good last season but got injured.

raskolnikov

Pique leaving is the stupidest rumour of this transfer window. If they really wanted benatia they could have just bought him instead of verminator and ginger head. Offloading pique for a silly reason makes no fucking sense. They bought a psycho maniac who fucking bites. Pique needs a good partner then he will become world class again. Benatia is overrated. Hummels is the only one I would sell pique for not benatia or Marcos or Silva or kompany.

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Tapatalk

Why always Hummels, he is slower than Pique while we receive a ton of counters.

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
He was good last season, not his best but decent enough to be arguably our best defender, I know it's not saying much, but he was alright...

However his attitude is like a yoyo, keeps going up and down, and one minute he is one guy and the next one he is a Balotelli wannabe, and that should be unacceptable within the club...

Egert

Estonian Culé
Pique is suspended for the first Liga game against Elche as he got his 5th yellow of last season in the last league game against Atletico.

Home of Barca Fans