Gerard Piqué

M

Messi4life

:lol: :lol:

He set off a stink bomb in the plane :lol:

Barcelona was forced to apologize (according Sport)
That feel when you play for one of the biggest clubs in the world and you're banging Shakira, and you find yourself bored.

spark

They also said that about Messi whom they thought he might play even better and unfortunately he wasn't the same after that.

I'm pretty sure that the 19 consecutive league games scoring streak, in which he scored 30 goals in 19 games, started immediately after Thiago's birth. He was on pace for 55 league goals before he got injured. Which is clearly what stopped him from being as good as before and not the birth of his son.

Galning

If he'd do this during the 08/09 campaign everybody would be posting :lol: smilies all over the place. Funny how some things become inappropriate once you're not performing as good as you're used to.

Behrox

Vice President of FC Barcelona
If he'd do this during the 08/09 campaign everybody would be posting :lol: smilies all over the place. Funny how some things become inappropriate once you're not performing as good as you're used to.

status quo changes drastically with time :)

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!

That doesn't change the fact that that's not the proper behavior of a professional...

Agri

Yes, Pique has been doping this since ever. Why are people shaking their heads now? It was a genius act

SeloBarca

It would be ok if he was actually playing good. Now, when he needs to shape up, maybe he should improve his behavior aswell.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
If this is true, the stinkbomb thing really pissed off Lucho and Bartomeu. And in all honesty, they have the right to be pissed off. He could have been arrested for setting those off on the airplane!

Offload Pique to Monaco and give Bartra Migueli's #3.

CuleLife4Life

So is he really getting offloaded?

Board wouldn't do that to a homegrown talent would they :tata1:

They offloaded him once before. I know its different now but I wouldn't be surprised if he gets benched. I think the board knows what happened last year can't happened again and if not starting Pique is a solution, they'll do it.

Lucho doesn't look like he tolerates that type of stuff either so I'm sure it pissed him off.

Home of Barca Fans