Gerard Piqué

neo_wolf

Been saying it since i have been on this site, Pique has been shit for 3 years, he has been our worst defender and we still put him in the big games, and to me its obviouse why he has declined, its because he got lazy and stopped caring.

CuleLife4Life

He needs to be permanently benched as punishment. Can't even think of an insult for Cristiano scoring a penalty because this doofus clearly caused it.

CatalinR10

25m is a good amount for him

he wont go . this club is stupid in keeping players that were at la masia.

Oh , Pique said he wants to retire here ? Wow , what a good lad. Doesn't matter that he plays like shit , his heart is at barca.

- dumb board.

FC B

He needs to be permanently benched as punishment. Can't even think of an insult for Cristiano scoring a penalty because this doofus clearly caused it.

Abysmal defensive play by Pique! What the fuck he was thinking by commiting such a utterly stupid penalty for Penaldo to score ?...

Frodo_FCB

Pique was horrible in the game before clasico, why Lucho started him? Bartra over him every day. I said before the match that our back line should be Alba-Mathieu-Bartra-Alves and Masch as DM.
Unfortunately i was proven right.

Meitux

This is one his usual performances in recent years, not surprised. I don't think he will improve or something, he has 1-2 times some decent performances and then gets back to shit. It's been known for so long that he shouldn't consider to be a starter. This thing the ''he will improve because he will have competition'' doesn't seem to work.

shadows

Guys he is suffering from classic complacency for which i would blame the board. Apart from him, who is there who doesn't suck as much as him. Dont say Bartra. He is not quite there yet and got pawned by the quicker Madrid players in last Clasico!!This is probably why coach after coach keeps playing Pique!!!

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans