Gerard Piqué

Zangash

Banned
I don't understand how people can pour such vile on Bartra for one mistake against ajax when we have this guy making a mockery of us. On almost every Madrid attack I had to stop and question what Pique was even doing.

I also don't understand what is wrong with Lucho. From the earliest preseason games Pique has been wank defensively yet for some reason he's constantly starting.

Relax guys he has a baby on the way. He is still banging shak.

Kind of fuzzy on this topic as I'm just an undergraduate college student but is it okay to have sex while pregnant? You know what... nevermind.

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
Hunter is on Piqué's payroll. We all know the real club president is not Barto, but Piqué. The former is just a puppet. Piqué shows up when he wants, runs his gob in the press when he wants, tells off the police, sets off stink bombs, has his contract renewed, and will stay here as long as he wants. His roots in the club run way too deep for anyone to undo them, esp not when there is an army of blind worshipers by his side. And you can find them on this very forum. Just 've to revisit the poll section.

Despite the apparent harshness of your post, I think you speak nothing but the truth...

SeloBarca

How many times did he get nutmegged today?
That annoying thing he has started with lately where he tries to block the attacker and let the ball run over the sideline, only to get the ball stolen from him...:facepalm:

Neymessi

I know the replies to this post are going to be "You are exaggerating" "talk about overreaction" etc but the truth is Pique is a time bomb and one really unreliable player in our team.He can do anything stupid,anywhere.He had a penalty awarded to RM had the ref seen him pushing pepe and then gave a real penalty.HE seems to be always starting as a CB.IF verm gets fit and fits well with us,pair him with mathieu and make that are main CB pairing.Pique is not half a good defender as people think him to be here.

Schumi

I know the replies to this post are going to be "You are exaggerating" "talk about overreaction" etc but the truth is Pique is a time bomb and one really unreliable player in our team.He can do anything stupid,anywhere.He had a penalty awarded to RM had the ref seen him pushing pepe and then gave a real penalty.HE seems to be always starting as a CB.IF verm gets fit and fits well with us,pair him with mathieu and make that are main CB pairing.Pique is not half a good defender as people think him to be here.

He mixes some genuinely good play, with Sunday League football. Totally unreliable as an FCB center back. Must get rid. Has been obvious for some time now.

Lomar1o

where is the team overhaul we all wanted? pique is still a main cb, masch is still a cb. xavi is still starting in big games. just play masch as a dmf. let busi have the operation and then play him alongside masch. oh and sell pique for christ's sake

CuleLife4Life

where is the team overhaul we all wanted? pique is still a main cb, masch is still a cb. xavi is still starting in big games. just play masch as a dmf. let busi have the operation and then play him alongside masch. oh and sell pique for christ's sake

You're right. The more I look at our roster, the more I realize we didn't actually make major changes. We brought a CB who is always injured, Rakitic who was passed over for Xavi, and a RB that came from Brazil in a shady transfer. Obviously Suarez is our markee signing but that won't make up for everything. Can we really trust the likes of Rafinha and Sergi Roberto when Busi and Iniesta are obviously not playing up to par and in the case of Iniesta are coming down from their peak?

Home of Barca Fans