Gerard Piqué

Antimadridista1

He has been playing much better in recent weeks yet people keep hating on him....

No. I'm not a hypocrit. When he plays at a good level, I'm pretty happy .
Today he was good, but this is because Getafe barely attacked.

We recognize a very good defender when he has to save the day. Pique never saved us this season, the way Bartra did against PSG.
+ Something that a lot of people seem to forget : when the score was 2-1, Pique didn't cover Lucas and the latter could of score the equalizer quite easily, but luckily, the brazilian is known for being a poor finisher.

Anyway, I appreciated Pique's hunger today. Good performance.

Kohe321

He was easily the best on the pitch together with Messi tonight. Really great to see him showing that kind of heart again, he seems really motivated.

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
That corner he gifted almost gave a heart attack and he could have done more in the shot Bravo saved... But yeah, I agree, fingers shouldn't be pointing at him today, he showed determination and played a decent enough match...

Andrew M

No. I'm not a hypocrit. When he plays at a good level, I'm pretty happy .
Today he was good, but this is because Getafe barely attacked.

We recognize a very good defender when he has to save the day. Pique never saved us this season, the way Bartra did against PSG.
+ Something that a lot of people seem to forget : when the score was 2-1, Pique didn't cover Lucas and the latter could of score the equalizer quite easily, but luckily, the brazilian is known for being a poor finisher.

Anyway, I appreciated Pique's hunger today. Good performance.

I remember a Pique goal line clearance

L

linetty

last time aguero made 6 touches in the entire game. he'll probably be injured anyway.

Home of Barca Fans