Gerard Piqué

anguy

Something must have happened between him and shakira, because he is playing so good now

Not really. I don't believe he plays that much better, it's because of new team tactics. He's simply no longer exposed to the situation when he has to defend quick agile forwards one on one.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Have people forgot that Pique was great last season too after a rocky start to the season?

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
Have people forgot that Pique was great last season too after a rocky start to the season?

I agree. Pique's hip injury, as well as Valdes' injury, are the two reasons we lost the Liga, CDR, and to Atleti in the second leg of CL.

anguy

so when he was shit before it was the fault of the coach ?

Both were guilty. Pique, because he's so clumsy and Enrique because he refused to see it... But it really changed some time ago. Again, when was the last time you saw him being forced to defend some agile striker one on one? Such situations simply do not happen now, because our defense (and midfield) is more proactive and our fullbacks are not playing so far forward.

I

instinct

He will be prime Maldini when it matters. PTC. PTC. PTC.

:worthy:

jeez, i hope we can sell pique until he has a price to capture a real defender like hummels

i hope pique gets sold till he has a decent price on his head

I'd bring him to El Prat and pay his flight to Old Trafford if we can get rid of this guy.

Between 2009-2012 u could probably put me in the defence and we would still get titles. This guy is a horrible defender and Sir Alex saw that right away.

:pep:

Neymessi

I still maintain the same position about him.He can be a very good defender at times but suddenly one day,out of the blue he may do a blunder in any important match.

Home of Barca Fans