Gerard Piqué

Olsend

It must be while he was kid he defo liked being attacker. Just like always he comes to help us in attacks, usually something comes out from this.

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism
brilliant from pique defensively and offensively and actually better than Ibrahamovic BOTH legs shocking.

Fourteen

Monster Masch
He can't do no wrong. It's amazing how consistent he is. The future's bright people, the future's Pique.

Cule Angles

Visca el filòsof!
The word "legend" is overused, but Gerard Pique is fast becoming a Barça legend, super goal and he is without doubt PIQUENBAUER

B

barcelonita81

I told you so! Well actaully I said it in the Bojan forum...that I thought he should play 30 min as CF if need be...that didnt happen :( ...Anyways, I love him so. There are no words that can express. He is truly priceless and plays with his heart and soul. His talents are infinite and his pride for the Barca jersey is incalculable. I will walk away from this game partially torn but with a smile on my face because of what Pique demonstrated to the world, again.

Pajo

Interista Paja Patak
Ok, that was overreacted now :)

He may be in few years, the best, but not now.. He still has lot to learn in defense, although has shown he is great forward as well.. That is why i have him in my fantasy squad :lol:

Jokes aside, he made monkeys from JC and Lucio i think it was...

Gnegneri

immaculately conceived
Who is better then? He plays in teh defense of the most attacking side in the world and he handles himself well + does great things on the other side of the pitch.

knicks

Do ya feel lucky, punk?
If I will meet you,I will give you five! You're the hero,you will be captain,when Puyol will pensioned. I love you!

knicks

Do ya feel lucky, punk?
yeah,he wasn't forward,but he do role of Ibra maybe.. He know to score,the skill of his goal yesternight was perfect.

Home of Barca Fans