Gerard Piqué

khorne

He didn't antagonize Spain in any moment, though. Not more than Xavi, Puyol or others did. Pique antagonized rm, that is the problem. His last words, saying he always want rm to lose, Roldan and such things. This is not about Catalunya.

i totally agree. Stokebarca is the only one here who thinks this is about catalunya, heaven knows why.

Pique was antagonizing real and real's the most popular club in spain. The majority of the national team supporters likely have real as their first or second team at the club level, even outside of madrid. So naturally he's going to get it. I don't think it's particularly sophisticated, but neither is booing the spanish anthem or booing christiano at the camp nou for being a "cunt". But it's football, it's passionate. let the people vent a little, we have enough political correctness in every day's life as it is.

The point is, Pique's been playing the social media tough guy and now he get's his response. That's fair game to me.

JamDav1982

Pique is quite out spoken about his political beliefs in regards to Catalunya etc and has long been targeted for it from Spanish press etc.

Even making the comments about Real Madrid Pique will know that will draw a reaction as they are the top supported club in the country.

He has brought a lot of it on himself and the ill feeling is not strictly down to his comments on Catalunya or Real Madrid it is a mix of the two.

Barcafan 2304

i totally agree. Stokebarca is the only one here who thinks this is about catalunya, heaven knows why.

Pique was antagonizing real and real's the most popular club in spain. The majority of the national team supporters likely have real as their first or second team at the club level, even outside of madrid. So naturally he's going to get it. I don't think it's particularly sophisticated, but neither is booing the spanish anthem or booing christiano at the camp nou for being a "cunt". But it's football, it's passionate. let the people vent a little, we have enough political correctness in every day's life as it is.

The point is, Pique's been playing the social media tough guy and now he get's his response. That's fair game to me.

Yip and I'll hold what I've said and after your little diatribe, I really could not care less what your opinion or view of me is

xXKonan

[tw]653248847150481408[/tw]

Didn't train today with the Team and won't play Tomorrow. Seems like he got the rest of the Break off and theirs nothing serious.

Egert

Estonian Culé
Pique has muscle discomfort and is not training with ESP this evening. He will not play against UKR tomorrow. [onda cero]

When will this end?

xXKonan

Pique got a knock in the game against LUX. He didn't train with ESP out of precaution today and is not expected to play tomorrow. [md]

Home of Barca Fans