Gerard Piqué

Barcafan 2304

Lucho should probably bench him like he did the previous season till the player weaks up.
He was cought napping way too much yesterday. You can't play like that when people expect you to be the pillar of the defence.

That's the crucial point. He is our most experience centre half and has to take responsibility. So far, he has done anything but

Observer

Banned
Yea, he has to step up considering Mathieu is a constant danger.

We can't have two liabilities in the back and don't expect to get scored eventually, but I think it goes beyond the individual performance.

LE needs to tune the shit out of our defense as a collective.

yahudi

For all the stick Pique got for the Rayo game, he also had quite a couple of important air clearances. His positioning when defending against crosses is probably still the best in the entire defensive line.

gatsu

This is why after a successful season, you absolutely need to bring new blood.

Right now we are lacking competition, not only Pique but the majority are in a comfort zone which is extremely dangerous.

FC B

This is why after a successful season, you absolutely need to bring new blood.

Right now we are lacking competition, not only Pique but the majority are in a comfort zone which is extremely dangerous.

This is why I've regarded this stupid transfer ban as the most important threat of the season.

Barcafan 2304

It definitely is. So far we remain competitive but we have not been able to bring in depth. I trust and hope the board will address this over the next couple of windows

Galning

Piqué never has been, and probably never will be, the guy who leads a defensive line. I can see him playing great again once everybody around him gets their act together. He needs someone to rely on and at the moment the people around are playing like kids. Piqué always seem to struggle when that's the case.

Barcafan 2304

Piqué never has been, and probably never will be, the guy who leads a defensive line. I can see him playing great again once everybody around him gets their act together. He needs someone to rely on and at the moment the people around are playing like kids. Piqué always seem to struggle when that's the case.

I agree wholeheartedly and you just hit the nail on the napper. He profited when puyol was the leader and alongside him. He needs a quality centre-half alongside him

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
I don't know. Thought Barta was better. Keep clearing the ball straight to the other team all the time. Really annoying.

F

Flavia

[tw]656809167076765696[/tw]

However, he did then surprise journalists by explaining that “for a year and half I’ve had a pain in my hip, but I’m OK physically.”

Galning

Who eats the most on the team? Obviously Luis Suarez.
Neymar is better than me in poker? No chance.
Do you have a pet? I have one in the team; Marc Bartra.

The last one :lol:

Home of Barca Fans