Gerard Piqué

xXKonan

Gerard Piqué, who has played every minute for Barcelona since September 23rd, might be given a rest against Eibar tomorrow [sport]

Galning

It makes a big difference. Especially on the big stage where every detail counts. I played centre back for most of my life and felt so much more comfortable once you have the same partner week in, week out. It's not an excuse neither is it the reason why Piqué would be performing bad. As I said initially, it doesn't help. A lot of small inconveniences add up after a while.

pacp_96

Chief Of Footballing Matters
It makes a big difference. Especially on the big stage where every detail counts. I played centre back for most of my life and felt so much more comfortable once you have the same partner week in, week out. It's not an excuse neither is it the reason why Piqué would be performing bad. As I said initially, it doesn't help. A lot of small inconveniences add up after a while.

Can you play left centre back Galning? :lucho:

EdmondDantes

He looks up for it again, clever enough to take one for the team as well, or else their lad would have been one-on-one with Bravo. Looking fresh as well.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Firing it up before the Clasico. Can't wait, the whistles will be so loud that we won't be able to hear the commentators :lol:

Home of Barca Fans