Gerard Piqué

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
In classic Ibra style, El Mundo reported that Zlatan had this to say to a female reporter from Telecinco, Laura Lago, who questioned him about the photo & his sexuality:

Here's a link to the vid:
http://www.telecinco.es/salvame/detail/detail22416.shtml

hahahaha, brilliant!

there's only two ways to respond to a "question" like that with an appropriate amount of awesome, one is to commit in an OTT way, say you're gay, always have been, etc. in an obviously sarcastic way. but that doesn't work for famous people because the media have no concept of sarcasm and it would result in a huge media scandal. so you have to go the other route: a macho as fuck answer.

which zlatan delivered.

loved the look on his face, it was like "come on then, I'll show you how gay I am."

magnificent. :D

Galning

hahahaha, brilliant!

there's only two ways to respond to a "question" like that with an appropriate amount of awesome, one is to commit in an OTT way, say you're gay, always have been, etc. in an obviously sarcastic way. but that doesn't work for famous people because the media have no concept of sarcasm and it would result in a huge media scandal. so you have to go the other route: a macho as fuck answer.

which zlatan delivered.

loved the look on his face, it was like "come on then, I'll show you how gay I am."

magnificent. :D

Hahaha yeah so true, and loved the part where he said : bring your sister.

B

badboybjörn

Pique has been the one player that imo dident have any serious drop in his quality throughout the season. Just a class act all the way. Immense season for him and Barca.

desoe

He gave me a major scare with this pushing on Kanoute's back. 1/3 of the La Liga referees would sanction it, I consider Pique lucky that we didn't have one of them yesterday.

Gnegneri

immaculately conceived
Pique has been the one player that imo dident have any serious drop in his quality throughout the season. Just a class act all the way. Immense season for him and Barca.
Oh no, he had a bad period. In the beginning I think. Pep even took him out for dinner.

DaniAlves

Maybe it is Puyol turn to be taken out for dinner.
Yeah I've noticed that he has fallen down a lot (more than usual) lately, cost us a goal last night.

Anyway I always feel calm when someone goes against Piqué, I really trust him. He has captain material I think!

barca96

He gave me a major scare with this pushing on Kanoute's back. 1/3 of the La Liga referees would sanction it, I consider Pique lucky that we didn't have one of them yesterday.

yeah it looked like a soft push but then kanoute had to fall dramatically.lol.

what did pique say to zokora?
and what was zokora's reply?
pique is creating a lot of enemies lately. not really a captain's trait

10Rivaldo

Hoy, mañana y siempre traductor
yeah it looked like a soft push but then kanoute had to fall dramatically.lol.

what did pique say to zokora?
and what was zokora's reply?
pique is creating a lot of enemies lately. not really a captain's trait

Gary Neville

Home of Barca Fans