Gerard Piqué

maxan10

SirTugAlot
You don't 'really' need him, i'm sure Barca will manage, but his presence will no doubt be useful especially his urgency on the ball, his pressing forward just like Yaya does.

barca96

You don't 'really' need him, i'm sure Barca will manage, but his presence will no doubt be useful especially his urgency on the ball, his pressing forward just like Yaya does.

yeah..both pique and yaya are good at that!
it will create a much needed urgency sometimes..

but not sure if we can cope seville without pique.
milito-puyol has never been good!

maxan10

SirTugAlot
yeah..both pique and yaya are good at that!
it will create a much needed urgency sometimes..

but not sure if we can cope seville without pique.
milito-puyol has never been good!

All defenders are prone to mistakes, as Puyol clarified tonight, but your right Puyol-Pique is definitely the safest back-line considering the options facing Barca.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Can't find info in Catalan press. Keeping my fingers crossed he gets fit for Seville.

Looks like he won't make it, IMHO...Ultrasound confirming it's a hematoma which is basically a bruise on the thigh

Depending on the degree, he could miss the last two matches...Not an extensive recovery period but I think Sevilla is probably out of the question

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
A blood Vessel was broken in his knee from that tackle and he has a hema toma or collection of blood around that are so he is doubtful for sat unfortunately....

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
its not that serious of an injury just painful and limits movement, he should be okay in a week, the sevilla match just seems to soon, but you never know with these things

Home of Barca Fans