Gerard Piqué

RMU ReBorn

True cule. That's how you burn Uncle Flo :worthy: . Apart from Social Media debate's, glad that Madrid's fluke win is a talk among professional footballer's as well

SeloBarca

burn-o.gif

F

Flavia

[tw]768852888475037696[/tw]

His comment about the CL draw: "Another day at the office" :lol:

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
You guys probably all disagree, but Pique is too sulky in my opinion. He should focus his energy and effort on being a better defender and perhaps perfecting his header techniques to score a header against Real Madrid.

The real battle is won on the pitch, if we beat them resoundingly on the pitch that is what truly matters.

F

Flavia

You guys probably all disagree, but Pique is too sulky in my opinion. He should focus his energy and effort on being a better defender and perhaps perfecting his header techniques to score a header against Real Madrid.

The real battle is won on the pitch, if we beat them resoundingly on the pitch that is what truly matters.

I think it's great he says those things, someone has to. He's not sulky, just right. And he's already one of the best defenders in the world.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
I think it's great he says those things, someone has to. He's not sulky, just right. And he's already one of the best defenders in the world.

Sure he is, I just think he can shut them up properly by the things he does on the pitch, which carries much more weight than these things he says off the pitch. Constantly resorting to social media to complain or to satire smacks a bit of immaturity, in my opinion.

Home of Barca Fans