Gerard Piqué

serghei

He's saying it the way it is. It shouldn't be a problem when he says Madrid had a dream draw last season, it's the truth.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
You guys probably all disagree, but Pique is too sulky in my opinion. He should focus his energy and effort on being a better defender and perhaps perfecting his header techniques to score a header against Real Madrid.

The real battle is won on the pitch, if we beat them resoundingly on the pitch that is what truly matters.

Ehm, he scored a header vs Madrid in the last game (unless that's sarcasm).

F

Flavia

Sure he is, I just think he can shut them up properly by the things he does on the pitch, which carries much more weight than these things he says off the pitch. Constantly resorting to social media to complain or to satire smacks a bit of immaturity, in my opinion.

He already did that, multiple times. Guy won everything there is, 2x treble, world cup, euro. And in Spain they still berate him and portray ramos as a better cb. If he doesn't speak up for himself and Barça sometimes, no one else will. Our president is a coward. Someone like Laporta would be speaking a lot too, but we've got Barto.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
He already did that, multiple times. Guy won everything there is, 2x treble, world cup, euro. And in Spain they still berate him and portray ramos as a better cb. If he doesn't speak up for himself and Barça sometimes, no one else will. Our president is a coward. Someone like Laporta would be speaking a lot too, but we've got Barto.

Only one Euro but whatever..... I think all that he lacks in terms of team achievements, at senior level, is a confederation cup I guess?

JamDav1982

Pique is possibly the best CB in the world now. His penalty box defending has improved big time and dominates most set pieces etc.

Think he is losing that exchange with Zidane and Ronaldo though.

Allows them to give arrogant 'couldnt give a fuck' type of answers he cant come back to.

He is right about their easy draw but they or no Real fan give a fuck about that.

serghei

Pique is possibly the best CB in the world now. His penalty box defending has improved big time and dominates most set pieces etc.

Think he is losing that exchange with Zidane and Ronaldo though.

Allows them to give arrogant 'couldnt give a fuck' type of answers he cant come back to.

He is right about their easy draw but they or no Real fan give a fuck about that.

Yea, well, he's well aware that they can answer with "couldn't give a fuck" type of answers. He himself doesn't care about that I'm sure. It's not like they can brag about their win in front of Pique, who's a double treble winner and 6 time champion of Spain with Barcelona. He can say what he wants, especially when it's true.

JamDav1982

Yea, well, he's well aware that they can answer with "couldn't give a fuck" type of answers. He himself doesn't care about that I'm sure. It's not like they can brag about their win in front of Pique, who's a double treble winner and 6 time champion of Spain with Barcelona. He can say what he wants, especially when it's true.

He probably doesnt care just as clearly Zidane and Ronaldo dont and just dismiss his comments easily and mock them.

Pique isnt going to get the better of them there if he mentions last years CL as they dont give a fuck they won it with an easy run.

Never said he cant 'say what he wants' but nothing he will say there will result in anything mocking dismissive responses from Madrid.

serghei

He probably doesnt care just as clearly Zidane and Ronaldo dont and just dismiss his comments easily and mock them.

Pique isnt going to get the better of them there if he mentions last years CL as they dont give a fuck they won it with an easy run.

Never said he cant 'say what he wants' but nothing he will say there will result in anything mocking dismissive responses from Madrid.

Maybe he makes those comments not for Madrid, but for Barca's fans. I'm sure he doesn't expect Madrid to say he's right, they had a cakewalk draw and still needed an own goal in the semis, an offside goal in the final and eventually penalties to win.

Last edited:

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
I thought he was instrumental today. In between Roberto who is yet to fully adapt to to RB, Umtiti who is only learning the pressure under which Barca plays and Stegen who always rises the stress level.
Oh and Busi who is yet to fully get back to his usual self.

xXKonan

[tw]770345795816218625[/tw]

MD also says Roberto worked out in the gym today and didn't train with the rest of Spain.

F

Flavia

[tw]773275398503301120[/tw]

Xavi said Piqué has a future on mind: Piqué president, Puyol sports director, Xavi coach, and Busi as his assistant.

Home of Barca Fans