Gerard Piqué

Sultan

Nosce te ipsum
We're all sure he is itching to express himself after what happened, but we got a game tomorrow.

#SmartMove.

vlad

Pique should speak more on the pitch and motivate team mates rather then crying on twitter about referees, nothing good will come because of that

Neymessi

He should stop embarassing himself. Doing it once in a while was funny but now he looks like a 10 year old given internet. Real needed refs but I don't think even refs mistakes would have helped us salvage anything if we went up against bayern. We are worse than RM and he should stop making it sound like RM are ahead only because of refs

Horatio

You're welcome
Problem for Pique is that he can't stop now when things aren't in his favour. He'd rather be a crybaby than an opportunist. All the way or nothing.

I kind of understand where he's coming from. If he would stay silent now and then speak up all of a sudden and make fun of Real when Barca is ruling again he would look like a bigger joke to people.

Imagine all the "lol where were u when x and y happened", "lol Pique crawling out of his cave"

Last edited:
F

FlaFCB

I really can't see what's wrong at him reacting to that robbery yesterday. He didn't even say anything, as it wasn't needed. I'm glad he doesn't stay silent while rm do as they pleased in europe now as well.

He should stop embarassing himself. Doing it once in a while was funny but now he looks like a 10 year old given internet. Real needed refs but I don't think even refs mistakes would have helped us salvage anything if we went up against bayern. We are worse than RM and he should stop making it sound like RM are ahead only because of refs

RM has been outplayed at least as many times as Barca this season. They are worse by most metrics. Finally, why the hell should it matter whether or not Barca would have beaten Bayern on their own. Makes zero sense to link those two. (btw, embarrassing takes two r)

Problem for Pique is that he can't stop now when things aren't in his favour. He'd rather be a crybaby than an opportunist. All the way or nothing.

I kind of understand where he's coming from. If he would stay silent now and then speak up all of a sudden and make fun of Real when Barca is ruling again he would look like a bigger joke to people.

Imagine all the "lol where were u when x and y happened", "lol Pique crawling out of his cave"

Tweeting
is "all the way" to you ?

Last edited:

gasgas

He should talk more on the pitch

Outperformed by a 23 year old new guy on the team

He needs to be the leader in our defence,

We are laughable with how we concede 3 goals, or how we can't keep a cleansheet

F

FlaFCB

Can't blame Pique when the coach is starting Mathieu in the CL, in a position he's not suited to play. Or rotating like a lunatic in away games, instead of doing it at home.

Horatio

You're welcome
RM has been outplayed at least as many times as Barca this season. They are worse by most metrics. Finally, why the hell should it matter whether or not Barca would have beaten Bayern on their own. Makes zero sense to link those two. (btw, embarrassing takes two r)

Tweeting is "all the way" to you ?

All the way in terms of continuity, not in terms of severity.

gasgas

Can't blame Pique when the coach is starting Mathieu in the CL, in a position he's not suited to play. Or rotating like a lunatic in away games, instead of doing it at home.

How come Umtiti still shines in these conditions while being the youngest defender and the new guy?

Pique needs to show more on the pitch than posting on social media

Same as Neymar,

Both not focused on their job at all

perardgique

He is THE CAPTAIN. Always raises to the occasion and never dissapoints. A true character. Him, Umtiti and Busquets are our best players at the moment. I like how intelligent he is.

Home of Barca Fans