Gerard Piqué

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
Pique: "I have known that Cesc wanted to join Barcelona for many years. But now it is more than wanting. He feels he must do it."

Pique: "Cesc has now been spending every day with myself, Xavi, Iniesta and Valdes, and he has made his feelings very clear to us. "

Pique: "Cesc's heart is in Barcelona. I think already in his heart he is wearing a Barcelona shirt next season."

awesome quotes from piquénbauer.

bc they grew up together best mates and he wants his best mate back from the paedo bear

you god damn right, bobby, you god damn right.

tumblr_kotf7xdkmj1qzbp08o1_500.jpg

When you reach max level, you stop leveling.

second best actor in this post-arnie world we live in.

Nani17

One of the biggest regrets United fans have is letting Pique leave. I said we would regret it, and you could see he was going to be world class, although I understand we couldn't stand in the way. Although the reported fee of £3 million was a robbery. I wish the best of luck to him, humble player who always spoke well of United and even wrote an open letter to the fans.

Aasim

Bumbleman
Im not lying. I joined this football website which sends emails around with news and they had a section of Piques ex-Wag and i clicked on it (obviously) and it turned out to be a friend. i asked her this mourning and she said its true. It also turned out shes a model and actress...

Ryan_Cule

barça amor d mi alma
Puyol: "On the pitch I've learned a lot from Pique. And also about life in general. He has a smile on his face the whole day.I have such a good time on the pitch with Pique we even find the time to make jokes. Of course, only when we're winning.I think it helps Pique is a friend. When we're together we use to talk football, we like it. In fact we're like a couple."

:D

desoe

So, Pique just needs to win Euro 2012 or 2016, to get into the "I already won everything" club, where Puyol, Xavi & Iniesta already are :D

barca96

never expected pique to cry.
he's always so ice cool.
now, where is cesc to comfort him?

oh ya. cesc hangs out with puyol nowadays

Home of Barca Fans