Gerard Piqué

barca96

wow, true... if Cesc comes, the next thing we will probably witness is Pique throwing a pizza at Mourinho(I won't mind it though :D)

haha. if im not mistaken they're not on good terms, mourinho and cesc.
cesc and pique will be the big bullies in matches.
now we have pique always talking shit to opposing players, next time, 2

koko

disgusting that old man would have been well within his rights to throw them off the top who do they think they are they should be forced into a public apology....

barca96

in my country, touching the head alone is deemed rude,
all hell would break lose if that wouldve happened :lol:

perhaps stars get away with that

koko

yeah he noticed i think he was too intimidated to say anything...not from violence or anything but due to the fact they just won the world cup and theyre big stars

lenuam

Wow, that's terrible. I wouldn't have expected that by Pique...he really should be forced into a public apology.

K

kallo

Calm down people. They are obviously drunk. Notice how Cesc is wiping his arm on valdez in the beginning. I think they had a spiting game between them, thats why cesc is wiping his arm on valdezes back. dont make it seem like they targeted that old man, because they were spiting on each other before that. notice how puyol is hitting pique.

Nani17

Calm down people. They are obviously drunk. Notice how Cesc is wiping his arm on valdez in the beginning. I think they had a spiting game between them, thats why cesc is wiping his arm on valdezes back. dont make it seem like they targeted that old man, because they were spiting on each other before that. notice how puyol is hitting pique.

That makes it ok then. It was only a game.

Home of Barca Fans