Gerard Piqué

Messi983

Semedo-Costas-Mina-Cucurella against Getafe then. :p

If Pique is really injured bigger question right now is Valencia game. Will we force Vermaelen back after injury or will Mina start at Mestalla alongside Umtiti? Not the easiest debut for him but I believe he'd do good if the rest of the team will play on their level. If everyone will be poor/tired after that effort yesterday then Mina could struggle as well.

Last edited:

F1_STK

Semedo-Costas-Mina-Cucurella against Getafe then. :p

If Pique is really injured bigger question right now is Valencia game. Will we force Vermaelen back after injury or will Mina start at Mestalla alongside Umtiti? Not the easiest debut for him but I believe he'd do good if the rest of the team will play on their level. If everyone will be poor/tired after that effort yesterday then Mina could struggle as well.

I guess that Valverde will choose Busquets as an CB...

FCBfan22

This CB situation is very bad. But since Umtiti is in amazing form, I think we can deal with Valencia with Mina-Umtiti CB partnership. Busquets and Rakitic will need to have a great game, and sweep most of the balls, though.

With Mina in CB, I would also play Semedo alongside him, to help him as much as possible defensively, because he's great at it. Maybe even play Roberto at RM as insurance.

Djab

For now just speculations. I guess they still need advanced tests and then the club will probably release a statment if there is an injury.

He wasn’t in the recovery session today, but is in the official Twitter poster of the match versus Valencia.

[tw]960464324937609216[/tw]

I don’t know whether they had made it before these speculations or they’re sure he’ll be ready.

Last edited:

ATLBarcaFan

I was shocked he finished the game after that collision. I'm not surprised his knee is injured, just hope it's nothing serious.

F1_STK

Piqué has a stretch to the right knee ligament, but he wants to force himself to play Thursday against Valencia. If there is no setback, he will be available for Chelsea.
[cat radio]

Ghostmaster

Danger Ahead
It doesn't sound serious if he wants to play against Valencia, but giving Mina his first start in such tough game might be risky.

Home of Barca Fans