Gerard Piqué

xXKonan

Seems like he really needs someone to put him in his place again like Lucho did.

It's the only way for him to get his own head out of his ass to perform again and instead of finding ways to make himself look like a fool.

Ursegor

World Champion
I'm on holidays so someone needs to explain to me what has happened exactly. He made a documentary where Griezmann announced whether he stays at Atletico or goes? I don't get it.

I don't care about his social media personality. Neymar is an even bigger clown but Neymar also backs it up on the pitch for examle. Problem with Pique is he doesn't back up anything, he gets ruined and sent back-paddling by your average La Liga striker on the pitch but still gets to live the rockstar life. Would replace with Boateng immediately, I've heard he wants to leave Bayern. Would be a no-brainer.

Science Kid

Lewandowski has not been that good for Bayern though.

He was still considered WC in 2015

Huh? Lewandoski never scored over 36 goals in a season for BVB. He has scored 42 in 2016, 43 in 2017 and 41 in 2018, including 22 in the last three CL seasons. He absolutely is World class.

2015 was his only bad season in the last 7 years or since he became a starter at BVB.

Last edited:

Devils

I'm on holidays so someone needs to explain to me what has happened exactly. He made a documentary where Griezmann announced whether he stays at Atletico or goes? I don't get it.

I don't care about his social media personality. Neymar is an even bigger clown but Neymar also backs it up on the pitch for examle. Problem with Pique is he doesn't back up anything, he gets ruined and sent back-paddling by your average La Liga striker on the pitch but still gets to live the rockstar life. Would replace with Boateng immediately, I've heard he wants to leave Bayern. Would be a no-brainer.

-Pique owns/co-owns a production company called Kosmos studios (hardly anyone knew this before this week).
-We find out this week that Griezmann's plan to announce his future was going to be via a cringeworthy LeBron James 'The decision' interview/documentary.
-We find out the day before the Griezmann's 'Decision' documentary airing that Pique's production was the one that filmed, produced and distributed it. It was apparently in planning for many months.
-On the day of the announcement Pique takes to twitter to promote his production company and tells people to watch 'The Decision' tonight produced by Kosmos Studios.
-Documentary is aired, Griezmann announces he is staying.
-Nobody knows what the hell Pique was thinking producing and marketing this cringeworthy announcement that resulted in a big transfer loss and put into spotlight another awful transfer market fiasco for Barca for the sake of promoting his studio.

Last edited:

xXKonan

He's getting criticized and roasted for what he did yesterday and rightfully so.

You would think today he would be motivated to silence his critics and yet he ends up having yet a terrible match and Ramos had to bail him out a lot today.

KingLeo10

shame it had to be CR7 to ruin him/Spain. but well deserved and deserves more for his perennial stupidity and lack of focus.

Neymessi

I have considered him terribly immature even when everyone was going bonkers with #piqueforpresident shit. He is jackshit on the field and has been for quite some time now.

This social media saga of his is irritating and stuff he does on the field like going to play cf when we are playing with 10 men is pure stupidity. Needs to take his head out of his ass ASAP.

vlad

He will retire here, no matter how bad he is, barca care so much about taking care of players, especially if you are la masia kid, pique understands that so he can be relaxed, with alba is same story

I would sell them both in a heartbeat, barca doesnt own them nothing, and they play like pussies when it matters

serghei

Bench is an incredibly powerful medicine for ego related illnesses. I suspect a treatment of 4-5 matches on the bench would make him feel a bit better. Too bad we have a manager who chooses players by their status and reputation in the team instead of actual performances.

GOAT_SUAREZ

He will retire here, no matter how bad he is, barca care so much about taking care of players, especially if you are la masia kid, pique understands that so he can be relaxed, with alba is same story

I would sell them both in a heartbeat, barca doesnt own them nothing, and they play like pussies when it matters

yep. Alba another guy who is vastly overrated.

vlad

Bench is an incredibly powerful medicine for ego related illnesses. I suspect a treatment of 4-5 matches on the bench would make him feel a bit better. Too bad we have a manager who chooses players by their status and reputation in the team instead of actual performances.

I remember how lucho was treating pique at the start, he was even on the stands, and when he started him, pique was looking like best CB in the world

But barca cant let such things, lack of motivation, they have salary absurdly high, and argument lack of motivation is bullshit, we mortals if we starts to joke on the job or underperform we would probably get fired, most of us

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans