Gerard Piqué

clemente

Vermaelen or Lenglet need to slowly become starters now, just imagining someone like PSG in CL, Neymar and Mbappe sprinting at Pique, lmao I don't wanna see that shit.

Cule4life

The Culest
Sigh i have mentally prepared myself for 3-4 Pique fuckups every game. Just pray that the opposing attackers are wasteful and don't take their chances

Last edited:

weloveyuner

If Valverde had any balls, he would bench Pique in favor of Lenglet. You could argue Pique was directly responsible for both of those goals. He has fallen off quite noticeably.

xXKonan

[tw]1037651017356247040[/tw]

Hilarious that you have people saying the board have no right to be upset with Pique because we had Neymar.

I mean aren't some of these guys doing the same shit with giving Pique a free pass but are quick criticize Neymar's behaviour when he was here?

khaled_a_d

We should have plenty of money to spend next year, but we will probably blow it all on Pogba.

Too early to say, but I think the club would see what they have with Arthur/Alena first this year and then decide if we need another midfielder (Pogba/Rabiot)
Are we linked with De Ligt? I don't remember any solid rumor about him since Abidal took over

PhilS

You could argue Pique was directly responsible for both of those goals. QUOTE]

True. However, quite a few other players also deserve a lot of blame for those two goals. Rakitic, Roberto, who was Umtitti covering? Where was Busquets? The defense was covering no one on either goal, they all looked terrible. The first goal was also a truly excellent shot, that bounce was diabolical. The Huesca runners for both goals looked like Liverpool.

Home of Barca Fans