Gerard Piqué

Andrew M

He doesn't help himself with his off field antics and business enterprises also. His performances are a profound concern.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
He doesn't help himself with his off field antics and business enterprises also. His performances are a profound concern.

He acts like a fucking asshole on the pitch too.

Worst thing is that we're negotiating a contract renewal with him right now.

Devils

Pique is a walking L.

All he does is hand out Ls to Barca at this point on and off the pitch.

tenor.gif

El Gato

Villarato!
Ah fuck.

I think I confused Alba or Busquets with Pique lol.

Well the point stands when it comes to Busquets lol.

Point stands solely on the basis of Pique being under contract until 2022 :p Poor Barca. Unless something drastic happens in the elections or whatever, this is the Ramon Calderon era.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Point stands solely on the basis of Pique being under contract until 2022 :p Poor Barca. Unless something drastic happens in the elections or whatever, this is the Ramon Calderon era.

Pique is probably going to team up with CR and Griezmann in Beckham's Miami team anyway, if not an LA team with Shakira being closer to the entertainment industry and Pique able to maximize his personal businesses.

Doubt he's going to leech off the club for years. Now it's a pity no one in the club got the balls to drop him to the bench or even start giving him small hints about his long-term future at Barca.

Total-Football

Pique, Sergio Buskets, Dembele is what is wrong with team.. Ban this trio from the starting eleven and i guarantee we will at least improve.

Sorin

He should have the decency to bench himself. Can't justify his starting spot anymore when you are directly at fault for losing 5 points. Absolute shit.

Should bring in La Masia kids at least. Can t be much worse than the shower of shit that Pique is.

Home of Barca Fans