Gerard Piqué

soul24rage

I felt that he was ok in the first half, but in the second half he was at fault for the two goals conceded because of lack of focus and laziness. I would bench him against Athletic so that he can refocus asap

Andrew M

In all honesty there's always been this side to him. Who remembers when he got in trouble for being on his phone when he sat on the bench once?

clemente

How much I wish we had Tuschel right now, I feel like he would lit up a fire under his ass, its so obvious Vermaelen is better than him but he is the one starting because EV is just too innocent to manage superstars...

weloveyuner

How much I wish we had Tuschel right now, I feel like he would lit up a fire under his ass, its so obvious Vermaelen is better than him

Whoa whoa whoa....slow down. I agree Pique needs to be benched. He obviously has dirt on Valverde or Bartomeu. But to suggest that Vermaelen is better than Pique, that's just ludicrous.

xXKonan

Whoa whoa whoa....slow down. I agree Pique needs to be benched. He obviously has dirt on Valverde or Bartomeu. But to suggest that Vermaelen is better than Pique, that's just ludicrous.
Verm last season when he got those run of games was pretty good and didn't really make some of the blunders Pique is doing right now.

I'm also pretty convinced that Pique's current form is hurting Umtiti as well. It's hard to do your thing when your CB partner is getting blown to bits by forwards while having an entitled and lazy attitude.

Porque

The good thing that Pep and Lucho had is that they were not afraid to bench star players as a wake up call and get them to train harder.

Valverde on the other hand will choose to continuously play them until they return to form, while leaving the bench unprepared to step in when necessary.

Home of Barca Fans