Gerard Piqué

xXKonan

What did he say? And what was he referring to?
Xavier Bosch made an article on MD, talking about how the big guns in the locker room basically run the team behind the scenes and Pique called them out saying it wasn't true.

Sounds like a Board vs Lockerroom thing.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Xavier Bosch made an article on MD, talking about how the big guns in the locker room basically run the team behind the scenes and Pique called them out saying it wasn't true.

Where is manager in this story? Oh, I forgot. We dont have one. :lol:

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!

I do believe that it was board's doing but I don't think it was far from truth

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Ok, ok, so Pique hasnt been traveling across the ocean to promote his tennis stuff without coach permission?

Edit. Also yes, make Bartomeu apologize and thus prove who runs Barca.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
While I dislike some of the things Pique does, and how much he whines and how he makes up excuses all the time, it was about time someone pointed out Mundo Deportivo's ridiculous bias towards this board.

I hope the rest of the squad simply refuses to talk with them and continues with the same.

That paper have absolutely no integrity whatsoever.

Barcilliant

Both the board and the senior players are to blame.

The board hired a shit yes man as coach and the players are in poor shape tactically, physically and mentally. Fuck Shitverde, Barto and Pique.

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
Both the board and the senior players are to blame.

The board hired a shit yes man as coach and the players are in poor shape tactically, physically and mentally. Fuck Shitverde, Barto and Pique.

Exactly, I’m tired of Piqué’s bullshit, but I’m also tired of Barto’s bullshit... And then the idiot Retardo sits in the middle...

Richard.H

I feel like all of this shitshow will ultimately lead to a MASSIVE overhaul of this club. I’m confident that with a new board, this team will change completely. From the coach all the way down to the players. Perhaps bigger than changes from Riijkard to Pep

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
I feel like all of this shitshow will ultimately lead to a MASSIVE overhaul of this club. I’m confident that with a new board, this team will change completely. From the coach all the way down to the players. Perhaps bigger than changes from Riijkard to Pep

How so? Fans seem happy nor is there any pressure from the press.

Richard.H

How so? Fans seem happy nor is there any pressure from the press.

A trophyless or round 16 exit will definitely change opinions of media and fans. It’s only a matter of time. Without Messi and with shitverde, I’m not sure how long this can last

clemente

What shitshow? barto is 100% unaware of anything, he probably thinks fans are loving EV, I have a fear that if we win CL this year, his contract will be extended.

Home of Barca Fans