Gerard Piqué

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Gerard Piqu? is training with the group. [marca]

Piqu? completed today's training sessions perfectly fine. He wants to be there against PSG. [as]

behindbrowneyes

He is the 2nd best defender in the club, but without game practice he shouldn't play in a high pressure game like PSG. Put him on the bench and use him late in the game if necessary.

Andresito

Staff member
I think we can all agree on this. We shouldn't even worry about him starting, it's unthinkable in a game like this.

Messi983

I'm not crying, lol.

Just a common sense that he won't start a game like this after being out for months.

Araujo is much more likely to play and he's probably far from ready as well.

Raketa10

There is no way he will start against PSG. Only an idiot would start a player who hasn't played a single game for the last 3 months. Lenglet-Minguesa it is. Unfrortunately, Mbappe will probably have a gazillion chances to score against those two.

I only hope De Jong won't be sacrificed and forced to play as a CB. We loose too much without him in he middle and he definitely can't play CB position against strong opponents.

Last edited:

SmilerBam

There is no way he will start against PSG. Only an idiot would start a player who hasn't played a single game for the last 3 months. Lenglet-Minguesa it is. Unfrortunately, Mbappe will probably have a gazillion chances to score against those two.

I only hope De Jong won't be sacrificed and forced to play as a CB. We loose too much without him in he middle and he definitely can't play CB position against strong opponents.

Mbappe is overated as fuck.But then again, against Lenglet and Mingueza,even my grandma could nick a goal on the counter.So probably the (not) french Ronaldo will score two goals after Lenglet forgets he has to use legs to tackle and Mingueza still thinks he s at Barca B playing in the bush league.And than Mbappe will be hailed again as the next coming, although he really is not that good.

Porque

Surely we go with Araujo in the first leg and prepare Pique for the return leg- which will be our end of season partnership.

Edit: Just seen Araujo is ruled out.

Home of Barca Fans