Gerard Piqué

Richard.H

https://streamable.com/cq0w7c

[Barcelona 1 - 1 PSG 39'] Piqu?: ?Just one f***ing long possession, f**k!? Griezmann: ?Calm down, stop yelling...your mother?s c**t.? Piqu?: ?No, your mother?s c**t, we are suffering and running like crazy people.?

Disgusting. Don't know what to say. I am on Pique's side simply because he realizes how important every missed possession is for this fragile team.

Total-Football

https://streamable.com/cq0w7c

[Barcelona 1 - 1 PSG 39'] Piqu?: ?Just one f***ing long possession, f**k!? Griezmann: ?Calm down, stop yelling...your mother?s c**t.? Piqu?: ?No, your mother?s c**t, we are suffering and running like crazy people.?

This is definitely fake.. It was a regular exchange with a lot of putas (equivalent of f words) but there were no insults..

El Gato

Villarato!
Glad you''ll not win something this year either.That is kinda funny too.

Definitely funny.

You know what's funnier?

Pique might be your president in 5, 10 or 15 years.

Or at the very least involved in backroom decision making.

Now that's fucking funny

SmilerBam

Definitely funny.

You know what's funnier?

Pique might be your president in 5, 10 or 15 years.

Or at the very least involved in backroom decision making.

Now that's fucking funny
Is it?He is a cule, he is wealthy and has influence.I don't know, but if he ll ever be our president, i am sure he is gonna do things better than Ratomeu.Now that is a true madridista, even greater than F. Perez.

El Gato

Villarato!
He is a cule, he is wealthy and has influence.

Ticks all the boxes

haha

If he really does intend to don the suit, I think we might as well already begin saving up for the flower pots to send to Camp Nou. Might as well convert the stadium into the Espai Barca greenhouse in memory of the once great team that played there.

SmilerBam

Ticks all the boxes

haha

If he really does intend to don the suit, I think we might as well already begin saving up for the flower pots to send to Camp Nou. Might as well convert the stadium into the Espai Barca greenhouse in memory of the once great team that played there.

I m sure he ll do better than yours truly Bartomeu.But rn is speculation, mostly from your part.

Can't wait for the days this bozo become a president and fucks everything up even more.

Fucking spice boys who are just lucky to be born in his generation.

Most overrated defender ever, the only one who are more braindead than this guy is his delusional beta supporters

Messigician

Lenglet let mbappe through and jumped under the ball for kean
Ter Stegen was stuck on his line

Still this brainless community thinks pique is the problem 🤦*♂️ get a brain 🧠

Completed 100% of his passes today too

Home of Barca Fans