Gerard Piqué

soul24rage

He is 34 now and he is still represented by the same people who has done that.

If you're talking about Messi's dad, pretty sure his dad was taking financial advise from someone else, and that person advised them poorly.

Maybe after the tax case, they changed the financial advisor, who knows.

Porque

Link not working but I assume it is about he/his company acquiring the Ligue1 (well MessiSG) rights in Spain.

Smart short term move. Tomorrow the PSG game will be live on Spanish free tv. People will tune in if only for the intrigue.

Imagine if CR7 signs for PSG too. Madrid and Barca fans will align together, hand in hand, in expectation and disguist to watch their former heroes.

FinBarcelonafan

Link not working but I assume it is about he/his company acquiring the Ligue1 (well MessiSG) rights in Spain.

Smart short term move. Tomorrow the PSG game will be live on Spanish free tv. People will tune in if only for the intrigue.

Imagine if CR7 signs for PSG too. Madrid and Barca fans will align together, hand in hand, in expectation and disguist to watch their former heroes.

Nice move. I wonder how much he paid.

malvolio

yeah, added another link

[MENTION=16041]FinBarcelonafan[/MENTION] seems that not much. a couple of mil. previous provider was paying under 2.5M per year

Last edited:

Rassvet

So Pique is making a killing off Messi being at PSG and he only agreed a paycut to help Barca register players after Messi had left. Hmm...

JamDav1982

Pique is an attention seeking twat. Nothing new.

Should have played his last game years ago but still thinks he is elite and has too much to say for himself.

Type of character any top man manager would weed out dressing room years ago.

Rassvet

Pique is an attention seeking twat. Nothing new.

Should have played his last game years ago but still thinks he is elite and has too much to say for himself.

Type of character any top man manager would weed out dressing room years ago.

No surprise that Fergie binned him and Pep supposedly wanted to in 2012

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Piqu?: "I will retire at Bar?a. This could be the last season, yes. I go year after year, so I cannot assure that I will be there next season. The day I feel that I can't help Bar?a anymore, I will retire."

Home of Barca Fans