Gerard Piqué

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
Peter Crouch's gf is stunning.

she wears a lot of makeup, and frankly if she ever opened her mouth you'd wanna put a shotgun in yours.

Shakira is actually beautiful. you see her in all these pics in a club, shit lighting, minimal makeup, and she still looks stunning.

good on Piqué, he's pulled a good'un.

P

PhilS

No Shakira for about a month, she's on a long tour of Latin America. Shakira is about as beautiful as any woman can be. And extremely fit.

The Barca scheme exposes the defense to breakaways quite a bit, the fullbacks are only part-time defenders. Give Sevilla credit for attacking this weakness. On Barca, the central defenders and goalie have to be heroes against the breakaway. Any weak links (Milito) are exposed right away. Even with Puyol out for so long, the defense has held up quite well, they all deserve credit. Since they are exposed so often, some goals will be scored, that is the flip side of the extreme commitment to offense. Score lots of goals, give up some.

IrvDizzle

Charlie Sheen's Protégé
he's 24 ... coming off of three years where he was the defensive block that won practically everything important there is to win ... playing for his boyhood club ... dating a hot singer whose hips never lie ... his loss of form is to be expected. he'll work it out by the end of the year and he'll be better/smarter for it going forward.

I challenge anyone in this forum to place themselves in Pique's shoes and tell me you wouldn't be off form either.

Seamus

he's 24 ... coming off of three years where he was the defensive block that won practically everything important there is to win ... playing for his boyhood club ... dating a hot singer whose hips never lie ... his loss of form is to be expected. he'll work it out by the end of the year and he'll be better/smarter for it going forward.

I challenge anyone in this forum to place themselves in Pique's shoes and tell me you wouldn't be off form either.

But one point is, this is a professional sport?? I can understand he is distracted and who could blame him, but as you said he's playing for his boyhood club and letting things distract him is worrying.

Gnegneri

immaculately conceived
Drama queens. He has performed exellently and now has a lesser period (which he had at the start of last season as well, and if you have a good memory, you know beast was making the same comments as well during that period). He is a happy dude, enjoying football, enjoying Shakira, enjoying life. ALL good things, not a single scandal.

You're acting as if he has dethroned Rooney: playing like an absolute shitter, fuckign whores like there is no tomorrow, cheating on his pregnant girlfriend, requesting transfers and licking the arch rival's toes, .........

Spoilt.

Brats.

Home of Barca Fans