Gerardo "Tata" Martino

its always funny when people talk about pep couldn't beat the bus failing to realize he was the very best at it, as his team had to play against it , week in week out and 99% of the time his TEAM and not a individual came up with ways around it. but all everyone seems to remember is the the Chelsea and keep pointing to that, a game where we created a billion chances mind you, just goes to how the mans genius. or maybe the inter game, where we had to travel buy bus for god knows how long and still would have won, if we got the bojan goal.

the only thing that stopped pep from winning or at least going to 3/4 straight final, was a bit of luck.

Pep couldn't beat the bus. WTF :lol:.

:worthy:

Antimadridista1

Martino is a good manager he just doesn't have the players to implement what he wants. No height, no strength, no leadership, no aggression. Valdes-erratic. Xavi and Iniesta-past it. Pique-inconsistent-not a leader at the back. Alves, Alba-prone to attacking and leaving large gaps. Busquets-great but can be overwhelmed against physical teams. Look at the bench-Song, Tello, Roberto. Look at Mascherano-positional issues and lack of height.

To all those who worship Pep why don't you ask him why he left such a physically small, weak team. Tata is doing the best he can with the resources available. Its clear the board don't want to spend money-that's not Tata's fault.

If there is a criticism I have its his lack of confidence in Batra. Batra needs to be first choice. Masch is a back up CB at best. No way should he start importanat games.

:yes::goodpost:

Yugi

holy fucking shit guys, you really are batshit crazy, after one bad game thinking about selling messi and what not, absolutely crazy "fans"

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
You know what, sometimes i dont think it is such a bad idea, yes it may hurt, but if it will make the team better, and all players playing for the team then i am okay
I mean selling messi may get us a lot of cash to bolster the squad in ALL areas.
The squad will be
GK ter stegen, moya
RB carlos martinez, montoya
CB benatia,balanta,bartra,pique
LB alba, adriano
DM busquets, luiz gustavo
CM vidal,xavi, oliver torres,
CAM iniesta, cesc, rafinha
LWF neymar, pedro
CF jackson martinez, gilardinho
RWF sanchez,pedro,

25 players, a complete squad with all variants in the game and can play tiki taka and also the style tata is trying to impose, but since this is barca, we may end up with ter stegen only

You would sell Messi to buy Gilardino? :rofl1::rofl1:

G

Gascav

I think you are mocking my post. I was just thinking how that idea would work out as some people are insisting on that

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
I was just considering how that idea wouldnt be that bad after all

Sorry if I came off as though I were mocking you. I'm not trying to mock you. In fact, save for the whole selling Messi part, you had a couple good ideas with the transfers you suggested. I'm sure that the 6' 4" Oscar Cardozo would give us a big presence up front.

G

Gascav

I like variety. And variety defined our 2008-9 team. We played tiki taka, we could also counterattack. We had physical players, technical players and everything. Now we are one dimensional

G

Gascav

If he diesnt have the players he should ask for them in the january transfer. He said the squad was fine and needed no addition

Alarcón

Martino is a good manager he just doesn't have the players to implement what he wants. No height, no strength, no leadership, no aggression.

He might as well join a PL team then as I don't think we're gonna sell the whole team.

To all those who worship Pep why don't you ask him why he left such a physically small, weak team.

You don't need to be strong to play football. It's a common, long standing myth created by the English and their weird idea of football. We have proven that plenty over the last few years and our players being weak has never been an issue, nor was it the reason why we lost games like the ones against Inter or Chelsea.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans