Villarreal 4 : 1 Valencia
Getafe 0 : 1 Valencia
Elche 2 : 1 Valencia
Atletico 3 : 0 Valencia
Celta Vigo 2 : 1 Valencia
Malaga 0 : 0 Valencia

-8 goals scored, 8 pts won
-in not a single game they managed to score more than one goal

If that was a difficult game, I can't wait until we play against Athletic or Atletico again.

To be honest you should mark the moment when Valencia changed their coach. Pizzi is a bit different animal than Djukic was.

Barcilliant

We have to give Tata till the end of the season. I think his only mistake (have to admit its a costly one) is starting Masch over Batra. The squad needs an overhaul too. Funny thing is when Messi was out we were doing great except for 2 matches. He's back and we're crap suddenly.

I think the whole political thing off the field is affecting the squad. I wonder what Messi felt when he heard about the Neymar fee and the payments??? Will this board even be there next season??? If a new president is elected Tata will be gone and a few players too.
The best thing for Barthomeu would be to sign a few world class players BEFORE the World Cup. This will show he means business. A $600 million vanity project is not the priority of football fans.

G

Gascav

If it is true that they spend 86M for neymar then i would rather have draxler and benatia for that money

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
From Sport via totalBarça:

the-front-sport-feb-7-2014.jpg

TATA’S 3 WORRIES

1. He wants to introduce different tactics but the team resists change
2. Messi isn’t 100% yet and and his position on the field creates doubts
3. Cesc’s profile is more suitable to (Tata’s) style than is Iniesta’s

I wonder what tactics Tata is trying to introduce? If the report is true and the team is resisting change, that's not good.

jamrock

that article is probably shit, what tactics is he trying to introduce, lets play the ball more direct tactics?. i haven't seen shit on the field.

the whole cesc suits his tactics better is probably true though, which just tells me he is a bad bad bab bad bab bad bad bad coach

DinhoR10

that article is probably shit, what tactics is he trying to introduce, lets play the ball more direct tactics?. i haven't seen shit on the field.

the whole cesc suits his tactics better is probably true though, which just tells me he is a bad bad bab bad bab bad bad bad coach

That sounds like bullshit though, if that was true he'd start Cesc over iniesta but as shown in everygame that matters Cesc is always shoved into False 9 and iniesta plays where he plays even though There are players who can play there better (Alexis for one).

FCBarca

Mike the Knife

Cesc over Iniesta for me is a big reason why this midfield just looks absolutely useless

Galning

"He wants to change tactics but the team resists" :lol: What a load of bullshite. If you want to play a certain way and your team just declines then what sort of coach are you? Better find a different job then.

Home of Barca Fans