Gerardo "Tata" Martino

F

Flavia

Md and Sport both saying Tata is waiting for Puyol, and that he is willing to wait until January to buy a cb.

:shakeshead:

ryuken

What kind of CB can we get during winter transfer window? I feel like Ro Sell is making Tata say that to save his face.

F

Flavia

It's looking likely no cb will come. Someone should warn Tata that what he has is not enough, despite him thinking it is... It's not enough for liga, cl and cdr, not in the slightest. He's in for a bad surprise.

ryuken

I think Tata knows that our defence depth is shiet but he cant do anything if the top management wont budge

F

Flavia

I think Tata knows that our defence depth is shiet but he cant do anything if the top management wont budge

No, he doesn't want the club to overspend, and thinks the current cb's rooster is enough. He'll regret this later, and then the club will overspend on the winter. The bad signings from the past seems to be haunting zubi and rosell, but they're doing an even worse job, by getting no one.

Meitux

No, he doesn't want the club to overspend, and thinks the current cb's rooster is enough. He'll regret this later, and then the club will overspend on the winter. The bad signings from the past seems to be haunting zubi and rosell, but they're doing an even worse job, by getting no one.
Yeah he may even afraid to spend too much in his first season, to not risk being blamed if the player doesn't succeed here.

oz187

It's looking likely no cb will come. Someone should warn Tata that what he has is not enough, despite him thinking it is... It's not enough for liga, cl and cdr, not in the slightest. He's in for a bad surprise.

It was enough to get a club record points in La Liga this season. Why isn't it enough for next too?

F

Flavia

It was enough to get a club record points in La Liga this season. Why isn't it enough for next too?

Are you serious? CL says hi. And not only that, but if we're unlucky with injuries again, I can see a cb pair of Bartra and Bagnack playing. Do you really think that's good enough? Puyol, Pique, Masch and Bartra?

F

Flavia

Forcing Abidal out makes even less sense now, as well. He could've stayed as an emergency option. He's been playing a lot lately, everything pointing out that letting him go was a mistake...

Home of Barca Fans