Germany

DB10

Whats up with Khedira these days by the way?

He's coming of a cruciate knee ligament injury, at the time he wasn't going to make the World Cup so he's recovered well. Still a risk.

Play Reus up top. :party1:

DennyCrane

the final WC squad: Excluded Schmelzer, Mustafi and Volland today:

Neuer, Weidenfeller, Zieler

Lahm, Höwedes, Boateng, Hummels, Mertesacker, Großkreutz, Durm, Ginter

Schweinstiger, Kroos, Khedira, Özil, Podolski, Reus, Götze, Müller, Schürrle, Draxler, Kramer

Klose

DennyCrane

According to the Bundesjogi, Schmelzer still has a few minor injuries and didn't train much in the training camp because of that.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
the final WC squad: Excluded Schmelzer, Mustafi and Volland today:

Neuer, Weidenfeller, Zieler

Lahm, Höwedes, Boateng, Hummels, Mertesacker, Großkreutz, Durm, Ginter

Schweinstiger, Kroos, Khedira, Özil, Podolski, Reus, Götze, Müller, Schürrle, Draxler, Kramer

Klose

Only one striker? Somehow I can't see that ending well for Germany. I love Klose, he's a great player, but he's old and won't be able to play every single game.

Semi-Neutral

Sir Alupp Heynrguson
If I was Low, here's what I'd do

----------------------------Neuer---------------------------------
------Boateng-----Mertesacker-------Hummels--------Lahm---------
----------Schweinsteiger/Kroos--------------Khedira----------------
-------Reus-----------------Ozil---------------Gotze/Podolski------
----------------------------Muller----------------------------------

I doubt Klose will start too much if at all, if he'll play it'll be off the bench, and out of Germany's midfielders Muller is hands down the best one to play false nine, Gotze and Reus are both better out wide where they can dribble and cut inside with space, while Ozil is better behind everyone playing throughballs for people to run onto. I think in some games Podolski might play instead of Gotze or Schurrle, just because Gotze-Ozil-Reus can be too one-dimensional. Kroos should only start if Schweinsteiger is unfit, otherwise not a chance.

DennyCrane

Home of Barca Fans