Giuseppe Rossi

yusuf

Yusuf Islam
nah man, he was pretty good the last 2 seasons but villareal are playing well this season so its more noticeable, would not mind him at barca at all

10Rivaldo

Hoy, mañana y siempre traductor
He was certainly good but a few years back when he started receiving the spotlight some people expected him to become the next big thing...I mean he certainly had the potential but it seems like he didn't really improve much over the last couple years, but maybe this is his year?

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
'Sport' says Guardiola is really impressed by Rossi. As they have already reported, the club is looking to bolster the squad in each line, defense, MF & attack. And if they do decide to increase the attack, apparently Pep believes Rossi's got all the qualities to make it with us. He's all the more interested because the striker already is well settled in Spanish football

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
I always got the impression Rossi was aspiring for a move to Serie A...I like him though, quality player

DucdeOrléans

Can't see what he would add to the team at all. Rossi is just Bojan with bigger confidence. Enough dwarfs:lol:

Torres/Pato/Luis Suarez.

Or Hulk. (great player despite the funny name)

N

neanz

It is highly unlikely that we will make a move for Rossi IMO. We need a strong and tall CF for a backup striker in my eyes, and, like mentioned earlier by others - Rossi wouldn't offer much for the squad we already have.

Home of Barca Fans