Giuseppe Rossi

Daemul

previously known as Jonathan28
I would be very happy if we got Rossi, Nilmar would be the better option since he would be willing to sit on the bench but Rossi is obviously the more talented of the tow, and younger.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
But Nilmar is entering his prime years, doubt he would want to spend such a crucial period of his career on bench... Double edged sword that my friend;)

DucdeOrléans

Don't like the recent rumours in Sport and El Mundo. As I said before he is a great attacker, but what would he add to the team in comparison to Bojan. I am talking about the Bojan who regularly plays (and often scores)

And he won't come cheap. Neymar>Rossi.

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
Don't like the recent rumours in Sport and El Mundo. As I said before he is a great attacker, but what would he add to the team in comparison to Bojan. I am talking about the Bojan who regularly plays (and often scores)

And he won't come cheap. Neymar>Rossi.

Rossi isn't a spoiled little cunt with a stupid haircut, therefore Rossi > *

DucdeOrléans

Who cares about his hair? BTW we all know you would kill to have that hair!;)

imgres

ivan22

rossi of course, I love his style. but why should we need him? we have bojan on the bench (that may not be an argument for most of you - but it's a fact that he wont leave us anytime soon) and ibi who's also able to play as a striker (left or right)

Last edited:
B

barcafanatico

Hey he is a phenomenal player and i think he would be a great fit in the system but will need some adjusting like any player

Home of Barca Fans