Giuseppe Rossi

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
This guy should start thinking of a different career... I don't think his knee will take the load of professional football, it's a shame really because he has talent and seems like a good guy...

A

Athletic

He's only 25 I think he'll make it back, atleast I hope he does

XaviMessiGirl

Good for him, hope he is able to put everything behind him and get back to being his best. I think Viola is a good place for him to be. Good project, nice football but not incredibly high expectations for someone who is trying to get back into the sport after a long time out.

ViscaBarca914

BLASPHEMY!
I'm so happy for this guy :cry:. Been following him since Villarreal and was gutted when his injuries happen. I couldn't have dreamed up a better return for him! And now he is playing alongside Gomez :wub:. Smashed Juve

Trickykid

Me too & I wonder how realistic the rumors were. At the time I remember being torn whether we should get him or Alexis.

Yeah, same here, and to me it was basically a toss-up between the two back then.
It's great to see he's getting his career back on track in Italy.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
I'm so happy for this guy :cry:. Been following him since Villarreal and was gutted when his injuries happen. I couldn't have dreamed up a better return for him! And now he is playing alongside Gomez :wub:. Smashed Juve

Same here. Always liked him and it's awesome that he has come back with a bang! :)

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Just can't catch a break can he......

Out for around 5 months after undergoing a knee surgery :(

So much potential... but his injuries.....

Home of Barca Fans