Giuseppe Rossi

Plip

Cardenal de Catalunya
I saw scrolling through the channels and I stumbled on an interview with him on Al Jazeera sports 3, he talked about the NT in almost perfect English. I couldnt believe it wasnt a dubbing, never expected him to have such a good English. I know he played in the EPL and all but so does Tevez... Yet another aspect of him that I like, shame he's playing in 2nd division next season :cry:

Well, Rossi was born in New Jersey so that shouldn't come as a surprise. So you can't really compare him to a Latin American who's never spoken english in his life before moving to an English-speaking country.

AttackingFlair

I saw scrolling through the channels and I stumbled on an interview with him on Al Jazeera sports 3, he talked about the NT in almost perfect English. I couldnt believe it wasnt a dubbing, never expected him to have such a good English. I know he played in the EPL and all but so does Tevez... Yet another aspect of him that I like, shame he's playing in 2nd division next season :cry:

He was born in America, that's why his English is good.

And to the post above: Fergie rated him but he wanted first team football when United had Rooney, Ronaldo, Tevez, Saha and this was before Rossi's great development.

AttackingFlair

Ultimately he was sold because he wanted to leave for first team football. His loan spell wasn't good but that doesn't mean Fergie wouldn't give him a chance after that. Worse players have had more chances. Once again, Rossi wanted first team football which is understandable and wanted to leave.

M

mitkoa7x

I didnt know he was born in Jersey, does that make him part guido? This question requires La Furia's input.

Plip

Cardenal de Catalunya
I didnt know he was born in Jersey, does that make him part guido? This question requires La Furia's input.

It does in the original sense of the term (being a working-class urban Italian-American), but then again he's not exactly a "guido" in its modern linguistic form.

Hatem Ben Arfa

anyone know what's going on with this kid? I thought his knee injury would have been healed by now? I thought he was supposed to return the season just ended.

He's TOP Player.

newcastle_rossi__111155a.jpg

rossi_newcastle_153627a.jpg

:)

Trickykid

He destroyed the same knee again 2-3 months ago, which should keep him out for the rest of 2012. Such a shame.

M

mitkoa7x

Rossi had another surgery today (4th October) a 2nd time this year. Apparently the 1st operation wasnt successful so a 2nd one had to be made. It should add another 6 months to his recovery.

what rotten luck... anims

impeh

Hi, its me..
really sucks for him, he would have been very useful for italy this summer.

Was linked heavily with us im sure everyone will remember, scored 30+ goals i think a few years ago.

Home of Barca Fans