Gonzalo Higuain

loozy

Me, neither; he's a Madridista, afaik; I rate him even if he is going through a bad spell right now. Plus, he and Messi work together very well, imo.

loozy

Didn't know that. I saw it on twitter. There are mixed reports about Juve and Arsenal.

I only read about it on the football app on my phone and that one has foul.com's news. I wouldn't mind him at Arsenal though I'd prefer Villa.

Fourteen

Monster Masch
Either move (Juve or Arsenal) would be interesting. He should be playing at a club week in week out, providing he is fit.

El Gato

Villarato!
It would be an interesting turn of events if he was having a dinner with the teammates in one moment and was closing the deal with another club in the next.

He is leaving though.

xavisionary

QUALITY player. If Utd are selling Rooney and one of Hernandez/Welbeck, would love to see him at OT linking up with RVP.

Robbie

He will most likely join Juventus, with Inter and their Argentine connection being a close 2nd. I'd love for him to join Arsenal, but I don't think we're even in for him. If we're linked with Jovetic, then it looks like we're looking for a more creative forward and less a lethal poacher like Higuain.

Mr Hulot

If Arsenal are really willing to spend 30 million on Jovetic, why don't they offer them for Higuain as well? It will be an offer Real cannot refuse..

rafals

I hope that he will be doing good, no matter where he goes. I like him and I really want him to be in form because Argentina needs him like that during the World Cup. And they're the team that I'll be cheering for, in order for our little magician to have just another argument to be called the best of all time.

Barcafire

I hope that he will be doing good, no matter where he goes. I like him and I really want him to be in form because Argentina needs him like that during the World Cup. And they're the team that I'll be cheering for, in order for our little magician to have just another argument to be called the best of all time.

I'm with you on this one. For Messi, I want Higuain to do well.

Home of Barca Fans